Friday, 30 March 2007

1, 2, 3 Challenge

I came across this fabulous website: 1, 2, 3 challenge and I've entered my challenge for this month. Every month some contributors to the website (I think the first 3 that come up with a criteria) decide what the 3 criteria for that month are. This month the criteria are:
1. Black and white
2. stitching
3. 3 or more photo's
So here is my entry.



I finally scrapped this gorgeous photo of Lucy that I had ready to scrap for quite some time now. I really liked the photo and was a bit hesitant of scrapping it as I wanted it to be just right. Most of the time I just start to scrap without a plan, but with this photo I wanted to use certain colours and circles so I was planning it in my head before I even got the papers. When I came across the beautiful new BG paper I saw exactely what I was looking for so last night I finally finished the LO.


Next week there will be some fabulous FREE classes at Crafting in style. On the 3rd of April a doodeling class by Kaz, the 5 th of April a stamping class by Tash and the 7th of April a distressing class by Karen (Jazikt). Go and check them out, should be great!!

I am receiving the US pub calls for some time now but never really did anything with it and was so hoping for someone to start an Australian one and now there is one, yay!! Pub calls has a calender with all the magazine deadlines, DT competitions, retreats and lots more on it. The fun starts on 2nd April so if you want to join in the fun and say hi to the girls here is the link.

I talked to my mum with the webcam tonight (she lives in Holland) for the first time since she was here 4 months ago. She hadn't seen the kids all that time so she loved seeing them again and have Ruby sing songs to her. It was the first time she saw Lucy walk, it looks so cute! At playgroup today they also mentioned that Lucy looks so much more "grown up" now that she is walking. The thing is that she wants to walk non stop now. She used to be very happy to go in the swing at the playground but now that's not good enough anymore. The little miss wants to walk around and climb on everything herself. She loves it! I should take my camera with me next time we go as I had so many nice opportunities to take some photo's today at the park.

I forgot to say this, I got my first limetart kit last week. It has so many lovely things in it. Phillipa is so clever at the colour combinations! I'm going to have a play with the kit tomorrow night when Chris and I are going to do some scrapping together.

Hope you all have a great weekend!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lieve Manon,

Wat zien die pagina's er weer prachtig uit en wat fijn dat ik op deze manier ook van mee kan genieten,je maakt er elke keer weer een feest van,heel mooi om te zien.
Liefs mama

Moira said...

The LO looks sensational! Thanks for the heads up about the Crafting in Style classes too. Hope to see you soon. x

Tash Allen said...

your blog looks great Manon and love the LO's. thanks for the plug about the classes too ;) Tash

Louise said...

Hi Manon

Your BG LO is deeeevine Girl!!! I so love the colour combo Tooooo!!!

I noticed that you had joined with the 123 Challenge, You will love it!!! I love doing them!!

Cheers Lou :)x

Julie said...

Love your pages Manon. The bg one is fab.