Monday, 30 April 2007

CIS cybercrop

First of all some good news!! I've been offered a job at "The Rainbow", where I already teach scrapbooking, as a support worker!! How cool is that!

I've been spending some time at Crafting in Style over the weekend at their cybercrop. Only did 2 of the 3 LO's though as I really did NOT want to set 30 eyelets or more and wake up the kids doing so LOL. The first challenge had to include distressing and you had to use a sketch that Jolene made. I used some papers that Lucrecia gave me, on friday at the frenzy at Scrap The Lot, and stamped the title instead of using my favourite chipboard! The photo's are of Drew and Ruby when she was only a few months old. Very cute.

The second challenge was to use your pens extensively, use your hole punch and to add a monogram. Used the March paperpack from Limetart for this one. Love the colours!!

At CIS they have a new competition called "stop the moment from running away". It basically is a photography course where you enter 3 photo's per month and scrap one of them. This is my LO for this month. Also used the Limetart kit for this one.

Other LO's to share are for the CC at 123 challenge.
One I won't show because I'm using that one for a class. The other ones are a challenge where you had to use paint, chipboard and do it about a certain subject. I used the one about a building and scrapped about this little house that we saw at the farm when we went to "The Boot" the other weekend.
The 123 challenge Lo had to have swirls and flourishes chipboard, NO paint and gemstones. I scrapped some photo's from Ruby when she had just turned one.


Friday night I went to the Friday Night Frenzy at Scrap the Lot and had some fun with all the girls there. There are some great scrappers over there!! I actually finished1 LO there and planned and started a second one. I also sort of finished a class one but still have to add some journalling. I was very proud of myself as usually I have no LO's finished because we chat so much. We still chatted heaps but I also got something done!
On saturday we went to the farmers market again. I hadn't been there for quite some time but always love it and I bought myself (besides the vegies and fruit etc.) a nice bunch of sunflowers, so cheery!!
On sunday Ruby and I went to a party in the park in Gungahlin where they had some live music and activities for kids. We had a great time together.
I have to teach a class tomorrow night at the shop, a beginners class, should be good fun!!
Hope you all have a great week!!

Happy scrapping!!

7 comments:

Julie said...

Awesome pages Manon.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous LO's Manon, what a cute bubba Ruby was. Good luck with your class tonight!

Christine
xx

Anonymous said...

Lieve Manon,

Het lukt je elke keer weer om er wat moois van te maken,knap hoor vooral die van Chris is prachtig wat is het al een coole boy.

lief mama

karenday said...

your layouts turned out wonderfully! great work as per usual :D

Moira said...

These layouts are fabulous!
Gorgeous work.
x

JULIE LOVE said...

Hi Manon

GORGEOUS layouts!! and thanks for stopping by my blog too :0)

Have a great evening

JULIEx

Anonymous said...

he manon,

leuk om je website te zien. je moeder en ik zitten er samen achter. Wat heb je een paar prachtige kinderen.
Hoorde dat je ook les gaat geven in scrabbooking. Lijkt me leuk dat je aan de slag bent en even wat voor jezelf doet.
hoe is het verder met jou en jullie? hier alles goed, net heerlijke zuurkool schotel gegeten.
nou, dikke knuffels uit emmen, hannah (en liefs van je moeder)