Thursday, 26 April 2007

Cricket

I'm so sorry for not updating yet.
We've been on holidays (not many photo's though) but got back early as Allan's uncle died at the age of 94 and we wanted to attend his funeral.
I have been tagged by the lovely Tash so I owe you all a big update which will happen tomorrow. I have been scrapping with my friend Lucrecia all night and then have been totally distracted by the cricket (yes I do watch it and love love love it!! ... eventhough I've only been familiar with cricket for the last 4 years..) so I have no scrapping to share. I did attend a card class last night at Leeanne"s (with my girls Michelle and Tracy.. and met Irene ... which was great!!). I'll show you the results soon....

Hope you all had a nice and safe ANZAC day!

Lest we forget.

Update real soon!!!

No comments: