Friday, 6 April 2007

Happy Easter!!




Almost Easter! I can't believe how quick this term went! It feels as if Chris has only been back at school for a couple of weeks! It's only one more week of school for him and then he has schoolholidays. Will be good to have him around for 2 weeks. The girls especially will love it as he always spends lots of time entertaining them. Allan has those 2 weeks of as well so hopefully we will be able to go away for a couple of days to Bateman's Bay.




Allan was brought up in Canberra but has lived in Bateman's Bay for about 20 years. After living in Holland with me we moved to the gold coast and then moved to Canberra. We always love going to the coast for holidays or weekends away. Allan still has quite a few friends overthere so we can stay with his friends often, which is always fun. I can't wait actually to spend some time near the beach. I always love spending time on the beach. Not sunbaking or so but swimming, walking and just hanging out.




This morning we went to playgroup where the kids had an easter egg hunt. They were so excited! I took my camera but I had forgotten to charge it so I didn't get to take one single photo!! I'd better make sure that I will have it charged and ready to go for our easter egg hunt on Sunday. I am going to paint some real eggs as well and hide them too. In Holland we always used to paint eggs with easter and we would eat heaps of them! We used to have a special sort of potatoe salad with "curries eggs" (I think that's what you call them overhere??). But I'm the only one in the family that likes that potatoe salad so I won't be making it. My mum was over for Lucy's first birthday and she made one of those salads then. It was just gorgeous!!




Anyway... I have been busy creating some easter LO's for my class at Scrap The Lot. Can't share yet but I do have another one to share. A LO that I made at Kaz' class at CIS. It was a doodling class which I totally loved. I did a class yesterday as well with Tash at CIS, a stamping class, but I haven't finished that LO so can't share that one yet. This is the doodling one.


Hope you all have a great Easter!!

7 comments:

karenday said...

ur doodling layout is wonderful!! im glad u enjoyed the class :)

Moira said...

Looks great Manon!
Have a happy Easter and a great time at the coast.
I love curried eggs too!
Catch you soon. x

Anonymous said...

Lieve Manon,

Wat weer een mooie pagina en wat fijn dat schik hebt in het lesgeven,wijm wensen jullie ook hele mooie paasdagen en veel plezier met de kids en als het kan een fijne vakantie aan de kust.

Liefs mama

Nae said...

I love your take on Kaz's class it was alot of fun wasnt it. Hope you have a happy easter and ill chat to you soon in the forum.

Anonymous said...

Wat leuk om via je blog op de hoogte te blijven van wat je allemaal doet. De scraps zien er prachtig uit. Misschien moet ik er ook maar eens aan beginnen.

En bedoel je met curry eggs de gevulde eieren die we hebben? Want die zijn inderdaad lekker, zeker met een aardappelsalade.

Fijne Pasen en veel plezier op vakantie. Doe de groetjes aan iedereen.

Maureen

Maureen

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous doodling LO Manon, what a beautiful photo.

Chook
XXX

Godelieve said...

Beautiful layout! Lovely doodling!