Saturday, 12 May 2007

Finally

Well, it's been a while!! Have been very slack at updating.

Liz has asked me to show some of the cards and LO's that i teach at the rainbow. So I'll start of with that. Nothing fancy but fun to make.



It's not all we have done but just a collection of things. I am not working (besides the scrapping) at "The Rainbow" as yet but hopefully soon!

I came home the other night and Lucy had some fun while I was away... this is what she did.. (luckily Allan knows me well enough to take photo's :) )




It's not very busy at the LSS at the moment so some of my classes have been cancelled. if anyone has some ideas of how to boost it (get more customers in) please let me know!!

It's Ruby's 3rd birthday next week. She has been excited about it for weeks now. To her the most important thing is that "all these people" are coming over to celebrate with her and the (it has to be pink) cake too of course. Whenever I tell her that she going to get presents too she says "yes, yummy cake". Nice that she still thinks this way LOL. Don't think it will be like this next year though.

I am spending some time at the cybercrop at CIS. Jolene made this great sketch so I used it to scrap some photo's of Ruby when she was dancing in her fairy dress the other day. Here's the result.


Here are some LO's that I did the other day (just for fun)


Have a great weekend and mothersday!!
Fijne moederdag mama!! xxx
Happy scrappin!!

11 comments:

Liz said...

Hi Manon, thanks for putting up some pics of your cards and layouts. Love those cards - my fav would be - ALL of them LOL.

I love your layout "Perfect Day" and "Dancing Angel" is just gorgeous - the butterfly and ballet shoes are perfect!

Lucy looks good in red ha ha.

Thanks for sharing.

Jolene Pienaar said...

Wow Manon, Love those cards!! They are brilliant!
Love your 'dancing angel' and 'perfect day' most too! lol, and I wasn't copying what Liz said!
You have been busy! Great stuff!

Nae said...

Manon your cards are fantastic. Simple is sometimes (and definately in this case) better. Love them. Might have to scraplift some of these. Cya round CIS.

Julie said...

Love the pages and card Maonon. The dancing one is my fav.

Caz said...

Beautiful cards Manon and gorgeous layouts..

Anonymous said...

Lieve Manon,

Prachtig werk vooral Ruby wat een mooie pagina een echte ballerina en wat een mooie foto van Lucy een echte donderstraal zei Evert.

Liefs mama

Anonymous said...

go wat een fantesie volle scrab boek zo op de web zeer varierende dingen en de kaartje voor moederdag zeer mooi hoor zus fram austria afz. brother from holland

Anonymous said...

hoi zus

Tara in AZ said...

Happy Mothers Day! thankyou for coming across my blog. I agree, your cards are very cute! Birthday Parties are so fun at that age, everything revolves around presents and cake...must be nice!

What I wouldn't give for a little more fall weather and not so much summer! Happy scrapbooking and I hope business picks up a bit at your LSS. ~ Tara

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous lo's and cards, I love the letters you used for the one about Ruby dancing, she looks so sweet in her fairy costume!

Christine

Moira said...

Love your cards and LOs, especially the fairy LO!!!
x