Thursday, 24 May 2007

PINK BIRTHDAY

Sunday was Ruby's 3 birthday. It was a great day!!! The little miss wanted a "pink" birthday so I tried to make it as pink as possible with present wrapped in pink paper, pink balloons, pink cake but I got the real pink bit on her birthday.. more about that later....

She was so spoilt, as you are supposed to on your birthday, and had lots of fun with all her friends. We planned a few games for all the kids (all 17!! of them) but they were so busy playing amongst themselves that we only played "pass the parcel".


We had the party in the morning and all the next birthdays are going to be in the morning too. The kiddies don't have to wait too long for their party and in the afternoon they can play with all their new toys. I definitely was a great day!




So onto my "pink" part of the day. Michelle, Tracy, Jess and I went to Pink's concert. How awesome is she!! I didn't have many expectations when we went, to me it was more a fun night with the girls but OMG how I changed my mind. It was THE most fantastic concert I've ever been to. She's such a great singer and performer. She made you feel as if it was a real intimate concert. As if there was only a small group of people. I am so going to see her again next time she's in Australia.


Of course I didn't take any photo's so can scrap a page about it. Ah well, maybe next time.


Other news, Becky Fleck asked me to make a card for one of her card maps. It will be on her site from the 1st of June. I was very honoured!! Check out her site, she has great pagemaps for cards and scrapbooking in different sizes and shapes.


I am busy thinking of (and making some) new pages and ideas for the classes at the shop for the next 2 months. If any of you have some really good ideas please let me know. New ideas are always welcome!!



Catch up soon and Happy Scrapping

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lieve Manon,
Prachtige foto's van ruby's verjaardag en natuurlijk een mooi verhaal,wat fijn dat jullie buiten kunnen zitten en de kinderen zich goed kunnen vermaken.

Liefs mama

Moira said...

Belated wishes for a happy 3rd birthday Ruby!
Great to see you last night Manon. x

Liz said...

The Birthday Party looks like it was a big hit Manon. Happy 3rd Birthday to Ruby (better late than never LOL) Love the "pink" theme. May need some tips from you in the future but my little miss will only be 2 this year so plenty of time to plan yet :-)

How exciting to be asked by Becky Fleck to have one of your card creations on the site WTG Manon - I am so happy for you.

Good luck with your classes and hope you get lots more ideas and projects to use in the classes.

Happy Scrapping Manon and cya soon :-)

Yvette Adams said...

Hi Manon! Thanks for visiting my blog. :) Belated happy birthday to Ruby too.
Hey - we will meet soon! You and I are both at Moira's table at the Extravaganza. See you then!

Anonymous said...

Your photo collage looks great. i agree, the morning party was a hit. I'm so pleased you enjoyed the concert that night, I haven't heard a bad thing about pink! Congrats on your card for Becky's site.

Chook

Jolene Pienaar said...

oh wow! what an awesome day! Happy birthday Ruby! Hope you enjoyed pink too Manon!

Fiona Carter said...

Happy Birthday to Ruby, the party looks great.
Great news about your card being used, congrat.
Fiona
x

Anonymous said...

Hallo Manon,

Het is misschien een paar dagen te laat maar nog Hartelijk Gefelicteerd met Ruby's 3e verjaardag. Je site ziet er erg leuk uit. Het is erg aanstekelijk om ook aan de slag te gaan, met een eigen site te maken. Groetjes Monique en natuurlijk ook van Jeroen.

Lucrecia said...

Congratulations on getting your Card Map on the website! Your scrapbooking has evolved in leaps and bounds over the last 12 months, Little Grasshopper.