Thursday, 14 June 2007

update

I saw that quite a few people have checked my blog lately and I really need to update. I've got heaps of photo's to share but have to organise them a little first. We've had quite a busy but lovely time, karate gradings, visitors, fundraising day, outings and a there is a great new website in scrapbookland...... Will share details hopefully tomorrow.




I do have one LO to share that I forgot to upload before. It is of Ruby and her friend Claire. I was so lucky to get this photo of them giving each other a kiss. Love it!!


I hope to see some of you at the scrap night this saturday night at scrap the lot.. don't forget to give the girls a call (02 6287 5558) to book in!!



Catch up real soon!!!


ps sorry for the tiny photo... will upload a larger one soon :))




No comments: