Tuesday, 17 July 2007

CISters

These cisters are just the best!! Love them!!!!!!!


Have a look here.......





Now that the kids are getting better Allan has come down with the flu plus he went to see the doctor who told him he has bronchitis!! Not too good. I'm still walking around and doing my thing but not feeling too flash either. Guess mums always hang in there.


I just feel bad for Chris because his holiday hasn't been great so far with me working, him being sick and now Allan being sick! Last week a friend asked if he wanted to help them move so he earned himself some pocket money, I was very proud of him for doing a good job!





All the kids classes at the Scrap the Lot are totally booked so that's great! I am amazed at the LO's some kids produce, really awesome!!





I haven't done much scrapping, just one LO for the CIS CC and I've been working on the calender for the swap at CIS.


Not much else happening here at the moment so I will leave you with the LO for the CC



Happy scrapping!!

6 comments:

karenday said...

hey manon!! u deserved to be spotlighted in that thread cos u know ur a gorgeous person :D we all love u!!! and by the way i adore that red and black layout! its fabulous :)

Ally said...

Ditto to what Karen Said. Hope all the bugs in your house leave soon nothing worse when everyones sick :)

Nae said...

what a beautiful layout manon love the black and red theme looks great! Dont forget first post out for calendar swap is tomorrow. Cant wait to see what you have created.
Love always,
Nae xoxoxo

Nae said...

totally forgot you were a tad sick look dont stress too much about posting it out tomorrow if your not up for it im sure who ever is next on the list will understand lol. Hope you feel better very soon!
Love always,
Nae xoxoxo

Celestev said...

Hey! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Thought I would return the favour! Love your LO's they are beautiful!!

Dee said...

Hope everyone's feeling better Gorgeous.