Tuesday, 3 July 2007

LO pick of the week

Hey check it out here!!

I'm so honoured that Jolene picked my LO as LO pick of the week!!
It's already been up there for quite a few days so if you want to see it there you have to be quick!


Took part in the birthday CC at scrapboxx but only created one LO. Like the LO though, it's about Megan and Ruby and Lucy. They always love it when she comes over and it really shows in the photo's think! The quality of the image is not so good as I had so scan it and my scanner doesn't seem to do the LO's many favours.



I also made a fun Lo for Crafing in Style's photo comp. It's one about Chris and him being funny, which is quite normal for him but rarely shows in a LO.


I finally got my IKEA unit up! It used to be Allan's but he kindly gave it to me and he stores his records now on other shelves, nice hubby of mine. He painted the wall for me in a nice green. I am so happy with the colour, looks gorgeous. So I've started to reorganise all my scrapstuff but it takes a lot longer than what I thought it would. This is what my scrap area looks like now:


Allan has started his new job this week so it is pretty exciting for him but I think he's liking it a lot so it's all good.
Last friday we had a VIP night at Scrap the lot. I had to organise a make and take with the new gel-a-tin stamps so I created to cards for people to make. The cards are still at the shop but I will upload them when I have them back.
Till next time and happy scrapping!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, congratulations on your pick of the week LO! These LO's are all so gorgeous, I really love them all!

Chook xx

bon said...

loving your LO's! and how good does your storage unit look!! and the green wall loos fantastic too!

Nae said...

Congrats on the layout of the week over at CIS that was a great layout manon. Oh my gosh i love your storage unit i want one lets place it on the wish list with the other thousand things i have there lol. Great layouts as always manon. cant wait to see more.
Love Always,
Nae xoxoxo

Moira said...

Wow, your scrap space is amazing! Well done on the LO comp! They look fabulous! x

Liz said...

Hiya Manon - congrats on being the "layout of the week" LOL - it is a gorgeous layout.

OMG I so want that IKEA unit - your scrap space looks so amazing and roomy and just perfect for scrapping in.

So glad Allan is liking the new job :-)

Looking forward to seeing your cards.

The layout I created you should be there soon???

Anonymous said...

Lieve Manon,

Wat een leuke foto's,hebben jullie de kamer veranderd?ziet er mooi uit ook de LO's van Chris en Lucy,
wens Allan heel veel succes met zijn nieuwe baan.

Liefs mama

Giulia said...

I like so much your scrap area!!!

Giulia