Wednesday, 11 July 2007

Photo swap.....

Hey Alison, I've updated :) !!!
I am taking part in a photo swap at CIS. Dee and I and Liz and I have swapped photo's and have created a LO for eachother. It is great to create a LO for someone else and have them create one for you. I was a bit nervous making a LO for them but fortunately both LO's turn out quite nice if I say so myself so I hope that they will be as happy with their LO's as I am with them.

Here is the LO for Liz

And the Lo for Dee


The girls have both created LO's for me. I haven't got Dee's one yet (it's on it's way and will share when it has arrived) but I do have Liz's LO for me. Just totally LOVE it!!!

On the weekend I participated in a CC at scrapbooking top 50 which was sponsored by CIS. I made a LO for 2 of the 3 challenges. One challenge was creating a LO inspired by this pair of spotty boots.... This is what I came up with (the spots are in the PP and Ruby her top.. just to clarify )



The next one was a challenge where you had to find something in your house which inspired you. I used the flowers that Lucrecia gave me the other day (she is so sweet!!) and created this LO with the flowers in mind.




This Lo is of Lucy and my friend Christine her daughter Becky. They look so cute together having a little chat. Was wondering what they were talking about :)
And guess what, I won a 10 dollar voucher from CIS, with the participation challenge! You had to take a photo of yourself (that weekend) and upload it in the gallery. I was shocked that I won, but hey it's all good fun!!

Ok then here's the photo, taken in the bathroom late at night after a night of scrapping...


I had a totally scrappy weekend. Saturday at the shop I finished a LO and continued working on a little wooden handbag, Sunday we had a great lunch at Lucrecia and scrapped with all my scrapping buddies and Monday my friend Janina came over and I finished 1 LO and we made quite a few cards (she made quite a few more than me though!!) so all in all it was a great weekend!!


Unfortunately as soon as the holidays started all my kiddies started to get sick. Ruby started it with a cold, then Chris followed with a full on flu and cold and now little Lulu is coughing and just feeling miserable. Just hope they will all feel better really soon!! Looking forward to do some fun stuff with all the kids (and take lots of photo's).



Happy scrapping!

4 comments:

Alison said...

Hey Manon,

Thanks for updating! - gorgeous LOs as usual. Loved seeing the finished 'have a chat' LO. When are you joining a design team?

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Lo's Manon, I do so love that one of our girlies! I'm sure the girls like the ones you did with their photos, they look great! hope your kiddies are feeling better

Christine xx

Dee said...

Love this LO Manon - it's just gorgeous. Love the glitter, love the arrows, love the lot!!!

Anonymous said...

Lieve Manon,

Wat heb je er weer een werk van gemaakt prachtig om te zien en vooral het plezier wat je er in hebt straalt er vanaf.

Liefs mama