Friday, 24 August 2007

one more week...

Only one more week and I'll be no longer the guest designer for CIS!! I've organised some photo's for the LO's I have to create. I didn't want to do them straight away as I wanted to find just the right photo's for them, so I'll be working on them this weekend. I'll upload them here as soon as they are on the CIS site. I'll miss it heaps, it is so much fun working with those girls, they are the best!!

I'm also LO pick of the week, woohoo!! It's just so lovely when you open the page to CIS and you see your LO as LO pick of the week :)))

This week I have been working quite a bit on my everyday moment journal. I really love it. it's only A5 so you can do quite a few pages in an evening. Here are some that I made this week.





















I really should get on to making some pages (like lots) for Allan's album but I keep on being side tracked..

I taught a class on Tuesday night at Scrap The Lot, a stamping one and felt bag one. Was lots of fun. 2 of the ladies had previously booked into a felt bag and album class but because there were not enough people we got them to join in on the stamping class where I taught them the felt bag and album. I'm always a bit nervous before the class and at the beginning but relax once it's all rolling along. They must have enjoyed it because 5 of them booked in for another class that I teach so that was lovely! If you want to have a spot at one of the classes make sure that you book in quick as the class sizes are now a max of 6!!

I've been having a look at the kiwi scraps site and would so much love to go!! I've never been there but it looks like so much fun! If you've ever been please give me some more info. I know it's a bit expensive but I thought if I save up from now on, not spend too much on scrapping stuff I might be able to go. Then I'd also need a roomie at the hotel. So if you might be interested please let me know.

We went over to Allan's niece Emma and her husband Jol last week. They had a little girl a few weeks ago, her name is Sophie Ellen and she is just so cute!! Could have taken her home!! She fell asleep while I was holding her, that was so lovely! Here is the beautiful little bubba.



We done a bit of baking as well, some savoury muffins yesterday, a cake for trifle on the weekend and last week we made a hedgehog slice. Very yummy!. When Jolene was teaching a class wednesday night I had to use one of the photo's. I choose one of Lucy who is thoroughly enjoying her piece of slice LOL.



Lucy really knows now when I want to take a picture. I really have to make an effort not to get her lovely posing face. I love this gorgeous posing face though so I thought I'd better do a LO about it before she has a new one.

Marni Telford, a designer at CIS, made this gorgeous LO for me!! Love it so much, thanks heaps Marni!!

Guess that's all for today ! Hope to see lots of entries for the challenges at CIS, the monthly themed one (mine) and the stylish monthly challenge!!
Please leave a message when you visit, I would love to know who comes overhere, thanks!!
See you next time!
Happy scrapping!!



10 comments:

Margaret Wilkinson said...

hello Manon,
great little A5 journal album you have happening there - good idea! Mind if I borrow the idea?:)
I'm off to ACTSA tomorrow and will see Philippa's gel medium transfer demonstration - are you going to drop in?
Margaret

Leone said...

Wow, Manon you have been busy haven't you? Love the Everyday Moments journal idea, what a fantastic keepsake. And how quickly has your time at CIS DT gone. Can't believe the month is almost over.

Moira said...

Wowee you have been busy! Looks great. And how nice of Marni to scrap you a LO. Glad your classes went well - I have no doubt you'd be a great teacher! Take care and hope to catch up soon. x

Anonymous said...

Lieve Manon,

Wat heb je mooie LO gemaakt prachtig gewoon en wat fijn dat je er andere mensen van mee kunt laten genieten en je kennis over kunt brengen je bent gewoon een kei.

liefs mama

Dee said...

LOVING the Journal Manon - you're really inspiring me to give this a shot!

So many gorgeous LO's here - cna't wait to see what you put together for CIS!

scrap 67 said...

He Manon,
bedankt voor je commentaar op mijn blog. Ik vind dat je geweldige dingen maakt. Ik zag dat je moeder een nederlandse was dus ik dacht ik geef ook commentaar in het Nederlands.Ga zo door.
Greetje

Camiseta Personalizada said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

Jasmine said...

Hi Manon :)

Thanks for dropping by my blog!

I love your A5 journal too - great idea. I think I'll start something like that myself.

If you want to be part of the Pay It Forward challenge on my blog just email me your postal addy to jas_mbrown@hotmail.com when you get a spare minute so I can get a gift in the post for you :)

Jasmine

Liz said...

Hiya Manon I am loving your journal layouts - very brave to do one on your gorgeous self too.

Just loving seeing Chris, Ruby and Lucy layouts - they look fantastic.

I cannot believe the month is over :-(

Can't wait to see what you have created for CIS.

Hey it would be NICE for you to visit my blog in the near future Manon dear :-)

MarniT said...

Manon, your blog is looking fabo! Love the journal you've got going. I'm so glad you liked the LO i did for you, I had so much fun doing it!