Thursday, 2 August 2007

woooooohoooooo




Sorry for the 1 day delay...

So here is my woohoo, great fantastic news...

Jolene, the Boss-Lady from Crafting in style, has asked me to be the guest design team member for August!! Of course I said yes. So this month it's me!! What an honour!
I have set the challenge for this month.. lots of photo's and ribbon. Go and have a look here and take part in the competition. You can win a voucher for the store!!
Jolene sent me this gorgeous pack to make a coup[le of LO's with, they are not due till the end of this month but as soon as they are up in the gallery I will share them here as well.
We are almost at the end of our online retreat at CIS. It has been so much fun. Tomorrow night will be the last class for the retreat, a hambly overlay mini album. We've done heaps of things already, 12 cards, 8.5 x 11 LO, 12 x 12 LO, beadiful LO, frame class, stampin' up workshop, power crop workshop... lots of games..... Been having a great time. I will only show the 12 x 12 LO and the power workshop (2 LO's within an hour!!!!) ones as some of the other things are for a very special occasion and I won't show them here yet.. just in case it will be seen by someone that is not allowed to see them yet... LOL




I also made a LO for the stop the moment competition (the photo course + competition in one)
This is my LO for this month (plus a little close up of the KG on the chip alpha's)





Also check out Scrap The Lot's website
here for the new classes that are on. The shop has been renovated so go and have a look!!
On the homefront is everything back to normal again. Everybody has gotten over the flu and is back at work, school or play....
Till next time.
Happy scrapping :)

10 comments:

Louise said...

Not hard to see why you were chosen Manon!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!, you will have so so much fun and you will float on cloud 9 with this acheivement for a long time, - lol [at least I did when I got a GDT spot - lol].
Im off to the site and Im going to be stalking it to see your DT creations!!!!

Cheers Louise :)xxx

Dee said...

So glad that you got CIS' first GDT possie! Your work is awesome, the challenge is fab and I can't wait to see what you come up with this month.

Anonymous said...

Lieve Manon,

Wat fijn dat ze jou gekozen hebben alleen weet ik niet precies waar het over gaat,wat heb je weer mooie pagina's gemaakt echt prachtig,ik bel je zaterdag wel even mail maar even wanneer het kan?

Liefs mama

KarenB said...

Congrats on your guest DT spot at CIS... I just love your work so much. And my favourite layout of yours this month is definitely 'My sister and me' - how cute are your girls?? And I have such an affinity with those who work with orange - there aren't enough of us out there, LOL.

MarniT said...

congrats Manon, can't wait to work with you!

~Bek~ said...

Manon....
I am *doing* this challenge ;) ... whooo hooo.

I love your newly renovated scrap space... those shelves are fab!

Bx

~Bek~ said...

Of course... congratulations to you for getting the guest spot :)
Bx

Liz said...

Hiya Manon - congrats on the CIS Guest DT spot for August - it's a shame it's only for such a short time.

Just loved your monthly challenge and I had fun creating my layout!

Just loving all those lovely layouts you created for the CIS online retreat - well done on getting them done.

See you soon at CIS and I hope you and DH and Chris and Ruby and Lucy are well and having fun :-)

Liz said...

Hiya Manon - loving the CIS CC and can't wait for your 20 questions tonight.

You need to check out my blog too BTW ;-)

chauvel.simon said...

de trés jolies pages bravo !!vraiment superbes!!!