Monday, 17 September 2007

DT lay outs

Time to update as my guest DT LO's are in the newsletter from Crafting In Style!! Click here to have a read! You can also read some more about me overhere.

So here are the LO's I did. The photo of the fathersday one is a bit strange in colour.





I really loved the pack that Jolene sent me and the opportunity to be the first ever guest designer for CIS, thanks so much girls for a great time!!

I've been sorta busy with Allan's album, have been getting a bit distracted though. Watching IDOL, doing things with friends, organising things for Friday and Saturday!!
On friday at the shop it was soooo quiet. I spent most of the day finishing of a LO for a class and making a hanging album for another class. Quickly finished 2 LO's for Al's album but haven't done much more!! Naughty me, so as soon as I get of this computer I have to get back to it!!!!

Poor Ruby, she had such bad luck last week!! On Thursday we were going for a walk and I had to jave a little chat with Tracy about the weekend. Ruby was running around with Lucy, skipping when she fell and cried because she had a sore knee. We had a look at her knee when Tracy suddenly says: "Manon, look at her hair". She had split her head open!! So we rushed to docs who could luckily glue it back together. She was so good, she didn't make a peep. Her head just didn't hurt at all and she was busy playing again so the doctor wasn't worried that she might have a concussion. 2 days later she tripped over again!! At Cathy where she had a lovely time playing with her cousin Sienna. This time she cut her lip with her teeth and skinned the bit just underneath her nose. She looks a mess and it probably will get worse before Friday as we can only wash her hair again then!! But she's a good girl and hardly complains!

Chris has a test at school tomorrow where he has to prepare a pizza!! He's in bed now, not feeling all too well so I hope he will be ok tomorrow. I really don't want any one to get sick this week as it's only a few more days till Allan's birthday!

Ally has opened a new online store Crafty's Collages. She's looking for a DT member and I am having a go at it too. The first week we had to complete a LO using bright colours, patterned paper and rub ons as the only embellishments.



The next task for the week was to make a tag using flowers and ribbon. Here's my creation. It's a tag for a canvas that I'm going to make for little baby Sophie.

For this week we have to make an ATC, with theme: friends. I got these cute little just johanna stamps recently from limetart and couldn't wait to use them. The next task will be announced on wednesday.

Ok, I'd better get back to Al's album!!

Happy scrapping every one!!

7 comments:

Julie said...

awesomestuff Manon. Love the bird and cat stamps

Louise said...

Brill DT LO's WTG!!!! Did you enjoy the Experience?? I stressed majorly with my first [n only -lol]
and your ATC looks cool to!!

Lou :)x

Anonymous said...

Lieve Manon,

Ik dacht even dat ik deze al eerder had gezien,maar toen ik het verhaal las wist ik dat het nieuw was,wat een leuke foto van Lucy en de blote voetjes wat een mooi idee.

liefs mama

KarenB said...

I just loved all of your guest DT layouts - my favourite is "Daddy and his 2 little girls". Great job on the ATC, love the colours.

Liz said...

Hiya Manon.

Happy 50th birthday to Allan.

I hope the weekend festivities went well??? Did he love love his album - I am sure he did :-)

Oh I just love your ATC - how cute is that cat and bird - so very clever.

I hope poor Ruby is better by now.

I have to say your "Little Princess" layout has to be my very fav.

Good luck with the DT comp and keep up the gorgeous layouts.

Hope to see you soon :-)

Moira said...

Hey sweet,
Isn't it about time you updated your blog? LOL
x

Margaret Wilkinson said...

hey Manon,
Thanks for another great stamping day at ACTSA. Beautiful ATC! Finally go t the 'puter fixed...yay! will send links soon. M