Monday, 15 October 2007

DIVA

Just a quick update...

Woohoo, I'm officially a diva designer now for this cool sketch site, check it out here!!

Lucy has created a gorgeous sketch for us to create a LO with. It will be on the site the first week of November so keep your eye on that!

I've been busy teaching kiddies classes at Scrap the Lot and preparing some classes for later on in the month (Sunday the 28th of October) and next month.

At Crafting in Style Jolene has set up some surprise challenges. 14 challenges for 2 weeks. Love what she has come up with. My fave one was to design a sketch for a LO and then scrap it. Weird to scrap your own sketch but I loved it heaps!! It's almost finished and I'll upload it when we can.

I've finally worked on my journal again. Hadn't done it in ages because I was working on Allan's album and some swaps.
I still have to work on quite a few other swaps. I'm in 2 different calendar swaps so am pretty busy with that.

Unfortunately the school holidays are over. Really loved having Chris at home. The girls really have so much fun with him, he is such a fun brother to them!

Just a few more sleeps and it's my baby's 2nd birthday (already!!). Can't wait.

Well I'd better get back to my classes!!

Happy scrapping :)

10 comments:

Nessa said...

welcome in the team!!!!

Liz said...

Hiya Manon - congrats on being a Diva Designer.

Hope you are having a great week and I can't believe Lucy is going to be 2 this week.

Margaret Wilkinson said...

hey Manon, Congratulations!
Can't wait to see your new work.
ACTSA in two weeks and I've updated too!
Margaret

::Bek Geach:: said...

Manon - congratulations on your new challenge - I know you will enjoy and do well :-)

1. Are you going to Memory Bugs scrap day in November - I am and would love to meet you!

2. you are RAK winner of the threads and wools I posted - so I need your addy.

AND 3. since I am too a SAHM now - its crazy we dont try catch up :-)

Sorry to post comment an email type message but I dont have your email!!

Bek

Anonymous said...

Lieve Manon,

Gefeliciteerd,alleen weet ik niet precies wat het inhoud,moet je me nog maar even uitleggen.

Liefs mama

Anonymous said...

Hoi Manon,

Leuk om te horen dat alles goed met je en jullie gaat. Dus Allen had een geweldige verjaardag en Lucy is al weer twee geworden! Poef, wat gaat de tijd snel.

Groetjes aan iedereen thuis en tot horens.

Maureen

KarenB said...

Congratulations on your Diva Designer spot!! Go girl :)

karenday said...

Congrats on the position for th sketch site!! u must be sooo over the moon :D u deserve it girl - YOU ROCK!!! :D

Marjolein said...

Bedankt voor je leuke comment op m'n blog! Nederlanders zitten ook overal he? Gefeliciteerd met je DT team, leuk joh!!

Dee said...

YAY YOU!!! Nice work Manon.