Sunday, 20 January 2008

CISters Stylish Sketch Design Team

I've got some very cool news! Liz, the CISter Stylish Sketch Blog coordinator, has asked me to become a Design team member!! Woohoo, how cool is that! She sent me a whole lot of sketches to work with so lots of scrappy things for me to do! Check out the site here.



Other exciting scrappy things are that I won twice in the last 2 weeks with my lay outs. First I won (together with Leone) a prize for my sepia LO (if you scroll down you can see it there, it's a pic of Ruby and Lucy holding hands) at the monthly photoshop tutorial / challenge.


The second one was for a LO that I made for one of the CC challenges at CIS.


This one!

This LO was for one of the other challenges at the CC. It was an either / or challenge.

Had a great time at the CC

Last weekend we also had a visit from Drew and his girlfriend melissa. We hadn't seen him for ages so it was lovely to catch up again. The girls were also so excited to see their brother again. So sweet to see. Here's a pic of Drew and the girls that I took this weekend.


The last few days it has been raining here quite a bit, such a lovely cool change. Just meant that Michelle and i couldn't go for our walks anymore. Michelle and I (and sometimes Tracy too) dexcided that we needed to get fitter 9and slimmer) so we are walking a couple of times a week now for about an hour each time. It's really nice to be "moving" again. Hope it will have some effect :)

I bought a tarisota kit last week and I hope it will arive tomorrow. Really looking forward to it, it looked so gorgeous on the piccies!! I'll share as soon as I have used the kit.

I've also made quite a few pages for my "pieces of life" album and my journal just haven't taken any pics yet so that will come in a next post.

My friend Christine (also known as chook) has won an "award for excellence in craftmanship " at Creating keepsakes. My CISter Jolene has won one for photography and my other CISter Kaz has won one for creativity!! What an amazing group of girls hey!! And so well deserved, congrats girls!!

Not much else happening here. Chris is still on holidays, we go swimming with the kids on the weekends, hang out at home, see some friends.

Guess that's it for now.

Happy scrapping!


6 comments:

Liz said...

Woohoo Manon - so very glad you could join us on the CISters Stylish Sketch Blog Team :-)

Just love that photo of Drew, Ruby and Lucy - very scrapabble.

Good luck with your walks and hope the rain eases up soon.

Marjolein said...

Wow, congrats on your DT membership!! Must be very exiting!!

Love the LO's you showed, and the photo of Drew and the girls is great!

Anonymous said...

Lieve Manon,

Leuk verhaal en wat een mooie foto van Drew met Ruby en Lucy je kunt zien dat ze er echt van genieten.
Ik hoop dat jij ook fijne wandelingen met je vriendinnen kunt maken.

Liefs mama

Marie said...

Thanks for popping by my blog, Manon.

Congratulations on being named a dt member at CIS.

M@risk@ said...

Huge congrats on you DT spot. The skirt layout is great and the sepia one is adorable.

greetje From the Netherlands said...

Wow congrats on your DT membership!!
Love the LO'S you made