Thursday, 31 January 2008

Sketches

Today my sketch is up at the CIS stylish sketches. Hope all will have a look at it and have a go!!


This is the Lo I created using my own sketch.




It was so cool to see the other DT'ers interpretation of my sketch. They really did an awesome job!!


Another sketch site that I design for is My Sketch World and tomorrow the february sketch should go up. This is my take on the feb sketch.



Lucrecia asked me to make a page for an album that she started. She want all her friends to scrap a page and add a quote. I haven't made the page for the quote yet but I already know which quote I'll use. I'll use a quote of Maya Angelou, "Let nothing dim the light that shines from within". Just love her books and quotes.


Speaking of quotes I've been doing some more pages in my "pieces of life album". I haven't taken any pictures of them so that'll have to wait a little while.

2 weeks ago i cut my hair. It was so very long, I really didn't like it anymore. Allan got a big shock :) At first he thought it was too short but now he's used to it. Chris loved it so that was nice. Ruby took these piccies so I blame her for the piccies :) (mean mummy me!!)


We had a lovely Australia day weekend. Friday night Chris, Michelle and I went to the concert at Parlement House, it was my second time at the concert. Love it, such a great atmosphere!. On Saturday we all went to Stage 88 for the ABC concert. We saw both of the shows and the kids played in the big sandpit, patted the animals etc. Was a great afternoon and we finished the day by going out to dinner with Darrin and Michelle (and all the kiddies). Yummy food.


On sunday Michelle and Darrin invited us over for dinner as Darrin was cooking. All in all a great weekend. Had a great time!!


Today we're just chillin' out at home as tonight I am going to meet up with some friends :)


Hope you all have a go at the sketch.


I'd love to read your comments. I see in the feedjit that people from all over the world are visiting my blog. I'd love to know who it is that is visiting my blog :)



Happy scrapping!!



6 comments:

Moi said...

Love your LOs and I bet Lucrecia will love the one of her too. So lovely. And your hair looks fab!

Marjolein said...

Love both your layouts, those flowers are wonderful!!! And your new hair is great!! Not short at all, MY hair is short LOL!
I'm gonna check out those sketch blogs later, can use some MoJo here:-)

Liz said...

Oh noice new do Manon.

Love your new blog header - that looks so beautiful with Lucy and Ruby there.

I just loved using your sketch and thanks so much for such great inspiration.

Terri H said...

Loving the new do Manon.

The header looks awesome!!! FAB work girly!

M@risk@ said...

Nice hairdo. Beautiful new banner. Love your sketch and both layouts. Will check out the blogs later. Have a nice weekend.

saffiertje said...

Great Lo's that you made!!!! THANX FOR YOUR COMMENT!