Friday, 8 February 2008

Cybercrop and some competitions!!

Tonight is the cybercrop at Crafting in Style. And you know why you have to participate?? Because you're worth it!! It's starts at 7.30 EDST. Hope to see lots of you here.

Remember that sketch that I made and is on the CISters sketch blog?? There are more reasons now to use the sketch as you can win, win, win!! Every month there will be one sketch where you can win a prize with. Just make sure you upload it in the sketch blog competition gallery!!! You can find some more info about it here.
I was so thrilled to see some of you creating a LO with my sketch and adding it to the gallery!! Thank you so much.

School holdiays are over so all is back so normal again. Have got something on for the next 2 months almost every weekend. Fun stuff so that's all good.
Chris is back at school. He really likes the homeroom class he is in. Phew!
I couldn't believe it when I saw that he is in the second best maths class and best science class... wonder where he got that from.. not me that's for sure!

Anyway that's all from me today... back to some more house cleaning :(
Hope to "see" you all tonight.

Happy scrapping!!

2 comments:

Moi said...

Sorry I missed this Manon ... I only just got the email saying your blog had been updated!!! LOL Hope it was a good CC.
x

M@risk@ said...

I love sketches Manon so maybe I give it a go.