Saturday, 1 March 2008

pencillines

It's the first time I've used a pencillines sketch!! I used it to create a LO for my friend Lucrecia. She had her birthday party last Saturday, a "Bollywood Party". It was so much fun. It was funny to see how she has these groups of friends, scrappy friends, school friends and bosses (there were at least 6 of them, old and new..) and then some older friends as well.


I loved catching up with scrap buddies Moira, Alison and Nat *waving*.


We are going to a scrap night at "Scrapping for Angels" next month, will be lovely to scrap with the girls again :)


Anyway here's the pencillines sketch LO.
I also used this LO to practice the photoshop lesson "how to create a subtle journalling block" that is part of the CISters Computer Tricks Challenge at CIS.


This month at the CIS computer tricks challenge wealso learned how to fade a picture to add journalling. Ised this pic of Chris, just love this pic :)





Lat Monday I've spend the afternoon scrapping, was so good to have some time to myself and to just scrap. I can;'t share thopse LO's yet as they areDT work for the Cisters stylish sketches blog . I really love having the mondays to myself but coming Monday I have to work due to staff shortages.... and it is only my 3rd Monday by myself. Ah well, hopefully time to myself again next week!

I applied for the DT at Kylie's new venture Scrapping Clearly. She sells beautiful acrylic albums there and all the other things that go beautifully with it like overlays (great for pages), rub ons and lots of colours of stayz on inks!!
Unfortunaltly I didn't get picked :( I do however get the chance to be a guest designer for a month so am looking forward to that!

Make sure you check out CIS as there are some really lovely competitions, dares and challenges going on.

Happy scrapping!

6 comments:

Alison said...

Manon,
I love your Bollywood LO - it's gorgeous and don't Luc and her girls look beautiful - why didn't the photos of me look so good LOL!

Don't work too many Mondays - it's important to have time to yourself - especially for scrapping ;)

Ax

Anonymous said...

That Bollywood LO is beautiful! Love the others too of course but Bollywood is my fave.
I loved catching up with you too.
Now what's this scrapping for angels thing? And can I come? (Don't remember much from the night ..., LOL!) Also I'd love to learn some of your new tricks! Talk soon. Moi (Waving back!!!)

Kate said...

Hi Manon,
Your LO's are beautiful!! and so are your little girls - what a pair of cuties :) Thanks for popping by my blog & for your lovely comment! see you around the Boutique;)

Marieke Vermeulen said...

OHHH WAAUWWW I love the layout on top. GREAT details and GREAT colors! I LOVE it!

xxxMarieke

Bek Vavic (need Geach) said...

**LOVE** are you going to Memory Bugs on 16th March???
WHEN are we going to meet?
LOL!
Bx

linda loe said...

Wat heb je weer een prachtige dingen gemaakt Love de bollywood zulke felle kleuren.