Tuesday, 4 March 2008

Stylish Sketch Blog

At the CIS stylish sketch blog you can find the new sketch for the monthly competition. This month you can win a totally cool AMM tote (the smallish one). Unfortunately I am not allowed to enter but you can do me a favour and win this little beauty!!

This is what I did with the sketch
I also spent some time at scrapboutique to join in on their Feb. CC. I only managed to do one LO but had a great time there. This challenge was to work with a sketch and this is the result.

On Friday night I also did an online class with Trudi at CIS but only managed to do the front and first page so far (too much online chatting *fun* ). But will share when that one is finished.

Not much else news.. had to work yesterday so didn't have my day to myself. But had a good time at work so all is good. On the weekend I go to the first ever hens night I've ever been to. Better take my camera hey LOL!

Hope you all have a good week

Happy Scrapping !

8 comments:

Liz said...

OH Manon I just love "I love your brekky" layout - Lucy looks gorgeous and oh so cheeky there. Great work with the sketch layout this week - Ruby and Lucy look so darling all ready for "school".

Keep up the wonderful work Manon - it's our year this year :-)

M@risk@ said...

Gorgeous new stuff on your blog, lovely work of your daughter eating. Have fun this weekend.

Krissy C said...

I love these LO's Manon! They are absolutely gorgeous!Great to "see" you at scrapboutique too!

Krissy xx

Ann Lederhose said...

love that brekky page! What a cutie she is. Reminds me of my own cutie who used to like to eat our brekkies! Cheeky aren't they!

Liz said...

Ahem Ahem you are "IT" - you have been TAGGED Manon (LOL) check out my blog for all the details.

Lesli said...

That is a gorgeous LO - I love those embellishments and how you placed everything!

Coby said...

Hi Manon

Your layouts are so beautiful, as are your little ones. You have a wonderful scrapbooking style.

Love Coby

Marieke Vermeulen said...

STUNNING layouts!

xxxMarieke