Monday, 17 March 2008

Wedding etc.

Had a busy but fun weekend(s). First last weekend I went to a hensnight. My first ever and of course.. I forgot my camera. Didn't matter. We had a fun relaxing night. First some dinner at the light house and then bowling. I am so bad at bowling, really rerally bad.. might need the ramps. But I had fun though.

This weekend we had to go to the wedding. We took the kids with us to the ceremony and our friends looked after them at night.

We had a great time. We had a really lovely group of people at our table so had lots of fun chatting and catching up with people.
On Sunday Lucrecia and went to a scrap day at CSIRO organised by Memory bugs where I finally met the beautiful Bek Vavic!! She is so lovely!! I was very happy to meet her. I did feel a bit worse for wear after the wedding but it still was a good day!
I even did 3 simple LO's. I just finished them this morning.

Ok here we go.. LO share :)



The first one is for Aussie scrapjack. A lift from Suz Doyle








This one is a LO created with a sketch from Ali Edwards at Mojo


This one is a sketch by a Dutch lady named Corinne. It's for the pencillines site. There's a bit of a story with this one. About 2 weeks ago I went to the movies with Chris to see "Meet the Spartans" (terrible movie BTW.. well I didn't like it..) and as soon as we got home we went to the clubn to have dinner with friends and their kids. We got there and I thought Ruby did look a bit funny but didn't think much of it until I noticed that her hair was shorter on one side. I had a good look and she chopped long lengths of her hair on both sides of her head!! I was a bit sad about it as she had such gorgeous hair!! She must have cut ii when Allan was talking to a friend on the phone. She cut a little bit of Lucy's too but we didn't realise that until they both had a "real" haircut. So the pink LO is of Ruby before she had her haircut (hairdressers haircut I mean *LOL*) And the next one is of Lucy after her haircut. The LO from Lucy is also done for Pencillines. This one was a sketch by the lovely Jolene.


This one is for the 1,2,3 challenge. Love this piccie of Ruby with her undie on her head :)


The last one for today is for the CIS Sketch blog for this Thursday.

Hope you all are having a go at the sketch competition!!



Happy scrapping!

10 comments:

Liz said...

LOL glad you had such good weekends Manon - hope you are feeling better today ha ha.

Oh I love those layouts - especially that undies one - I have several photos of Zane like that ha ha. Keep up the wonderful layouts Manon.

Glad you had a good time at the Memory Bugs Scrap Day.

Have a great week.

M@risk@ said...

You've been busy, love your wonderful layouts. Esp. the first one about drinking right out of the bottle. Just great!

Anonymous said...

Lieve Manon,

Wat heb je weer mooie L.O.'s prachtig om te zien,wat lukt het jou elke keer goed om mooie foto's te maken en er prachtig mee te scrappen.

Liefs mama

Turner Family said...

Love the layouts Manon. Nice to have met you on the weekend. Have added all the sketches sites you have on your blog to my bookmarks! Cute kids!

Bek Vavic said...

Manon.... LOVELY to meet you too :) Cant wait to see you again real soon.

Your layouts look great!

Bx

Kelly said...

love love love your mojo page,its stunning xxx love the stitching it makes it really pop thanks for joining in with mojo

and love the other los too xxx

jakey said...

Gorgeous layouts! Thanks for playing along with the mojo team!

jk

"Divine" Hand said...

Beautiful work!!! You ROCKED the MOJO lift!!! Thanks for lifting!!!

Sandie said...

Gorgeous Mojo layout, thanks for playing along.

Kerryn said...

Gorgeous scrapjack. (I like your 123 challenge too - particularly the undies on the head LOL). TFS