Thursday, 17 April 2008

Scarlet Lime Kits

I just couldn't believe these hackers last week and into this week. These hackers that target scrapbooking sites... Really, don't they have anything better to do with their time.. they should try scrapbooking LOL.
The weekend before last (when Allan ruptured his achilles) I spent a little bit of time at this new wonderful site that I discovered called "Mystical Scrapbooks". They had a CC on and I love a challenge but I managed to do only the one LO. It was a sketch challenge. Lucky me as the girls voted my LO as the winner for the sketch challenge!! Yay :)



It was a shame though that those hackers kept disturbing the site and deleting threads in the forum, stuffing up the gallery etc. Very annoying. They also payed some visits to Crafting in Style, did the same things overthere!! Luckily the server handled it really well and,fingers crossed, they won't bother again!!
Ally has ordered Scarlet Lime kits and I was lucky enough to order one of them. Ally ordered 10 and they are all sold out. I can't wait for it to arrive!! If you are interested in them as well please let Ally know as she is thinking of making it a subscription kit. Have a look in the forum and sign up!!

The new sketch will be up in the forum today. It was a sketch by Liz, a lovely sketch. Here is my LO for the sketch.
It has a picture of 2 Rubies on it. Ash and Tracy's little girl is called Ruby as well and our Ruby thinks it's pretty cool!!
I hadn't showed you the LO for the sketch challenge for last week. It's a sketch made by Ally. The LO is about Ruby and Harper at the blowhole in Kiama.


I haven't even showed the LO for the monthly sketch challenge!! If you haven't done so already please have a go and win that gorgeous BG stamp set. The prizes are so good all the time!! Shame I can't enter. This LO is Lucy having fun in the garden.


And a bit of detail...

A LO for the Crafting in Style CC that was on last weekend. I used some piccies that my mum emailed me. She just loooooves walking and walks about 3 times a week. Not strolls but 25 Km walks with those sticks (don't know if you've ever seen them but they seem pretty popular in Holland, maybe other countries as well but I haven't seen anyone with them here as yet). On one of her walks nature had a very icy look to it. I loved these pictures so decided to use that for a LO. Something different.

Last but not least. A LO for Aussie scrapjack. It's a jack of a LO from Nic Howard. Just love what she does!! It's Lucy at "The Boot" where she was having so much fun playing with friends!



Anyway, hope you enjoyed the LO's. I'd better do something fun with the kiddies today as I had to work 2 days in a row.

Happy scrapping!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lieve Manon,

Wat heb je weer mooie L.O.'s gemaakt echt fantastisch,leuk met twee Ruby's en Lucy met haar gulle lach en natuurlijk de mooie foto's in de sneeuw,alleen jammer van die hackers,het is gewoon zielig dat ze daar lol in hebben.

Liefs mama

Diane said...

Love your gorgeous take on the Aussie Scrapjack. It's beautiful - well done :)

Bronwyn said...

Wow lovely Nic scrapjack I'm really enjoying seeing everyones take on Nic's work