Thursday, 8 May 2008

Very mystical...

Very mystical indeed... been busy with the Mystical Scrapbooks Design Team masters. We're in week 2 now. This week we had to do a "tutorial" with a technique. Have a look at mine:)




The first week we had to create a LO using a sketch from Susan, create a sketch and make a LO using that sketch.

This is the LO I created with Susan's sketch. It's Ruby when she was a little one..



This is the sketch I created



Blogger doesn't let me add the LO I did for that sketch.. it turns it for some reason .. will add that later. You can see it at the mystical gallery if you are really desperate LOL


my nickname there is rubylulu...


For this weeks LO I had to use my flowers, so here is the LO




The shadows are too harsh.. suppose I didn't take the pic at the right time..


The LO's I did for the mystical CC last weekend are also not coming up the right way around so I'll add them in later as well...


At mystical I was also challenged to do a predominantly red LO, with no flowers and a handmade transparency. Well no flowers automatically leads to a "chris" LO.. The transparency is the stop sign on his hand.


I made this LO about Lucrecia and Ruby. In November they had such a gorgeous coversation together and I still hadn't scrapped it. Funny thing is that Lucrecia and I scrapped it almost at the same time, love what she did as well.


This LO was for the sketch challenge at the CC at Forever and Always, just love this cutie pic of Chris and Lucy.
For the sketch blog I created my very first digital LO. I just wanted to have a go at it.. it was fun but I do prefer my paper and glue. I do although really like hybrid.. but have to learn more about that!!


This is the LO for the sketchblog from this week.



With pictures of Chris and my mum. Speaking of them. They, my mum and my brother, arrived last week on Wednesday night. I mangaged to stay awake LOL and picked them up at 11.30.

It was so lovely to see them again. I had forgotten how tall my brother is!!

We have been taking it easy with doing some shopping and going for some nice walks. My mum, Jeroen (my brother) and Chris have gone to Kiama for a week. Looks like they are having a great time!! Wish we could have gone too but with Allan his leg in plaster it wouldn't be very handy.


Tonight the CC at CIS starts.. hope to see many of you there :)


Happy scrapping!!


















4 comments:

kate said...

hi manon

wow you have been busy!!! i love the sketch you made. the cc at cis was a lot of fun :) the cinema comp is going well too hey :)

see you around!
~kate (mumofmoo)

Marieke Vermeulen said...

All your layouts are STUNNING!! You use beautiful pictures and details!!

xxxMarieke

Margaret Wilkinson said...

hello Manon,
love your layouts.. hope you had a great time with your mum and bro.
M

Liz said...

Hiya Manon, congrats on being in the top 10 of the Mystical Masters, woohoo. I am so excited for you, good luck for the next 2 weeks.

I can't believe your Mum and brother have gone home today - that went so quickly.