Sunday, 8 June 2008

Fingers crossed...

It seems like we're taking turns in being sick. Ruby started then Chris had a fun night on and near the toilet and now I am not feeling too fantastic. Not as bad as Chris and Ruby but bad enough not wanting to eat (which could be a good thing of course LOL).
No news about mystical yet... Can't wait to hear who the new DT is but am dreading it a bit too as I put a lot of work into it and don't want to be disappointed. But I guess all 10 finalists feel that way, they are all awesome!!

Here are my entries from the last weeks
The first 2 were for the last week. Karen sent us all a small DT pack with 3 flowers, some buttons and 3 sheets of paper so that she could see what we could do with it. This is what I did with it.

The week before we had to "design" a cybercrop. Think of a theme, set the 3 LO and 1 card challenges and make examples for all of them. We can't reveal the theme yet just in case we get chosen and get the chance to do the CC. Here are my entries for the CC.





We also had the opportunity to design an OTP class. All I can say is here is a sneak peek... LOL
Last weekend I took part in the CC at scrapboutique. I only managed to do the speedscrap but fortunately it worked out well and the other girls liked it too so I won with it, woohoo.
I almost forgot. I submitted a LO for Aussie Scrapjack the other month where we had to jack a LO from Nic Howard. I love Nic, so really enjoyed this challenge and woohoo, I am one of the winners :). You can find the LO somewhere if you scroll down, it's Lucy at the boot havind fun.
Speaking of the boot... my DH had to wear a special boot (we thought that was quite funny) the last 2 weeks. Now he is just wearing shoes again with an insert and has to do exercises everyday. He says it's quite painfull and his leg still has a long way to go. But he'll get there, thanks for the well wishes!!
Of course I have been making some more LO's for the CIS stylish sketch blog. This is the entry for this week. It's a sketch by Krissy. This sketch is also the sketch comp for this month. Not only can you win a gorgeous prize but you'll also have the chance to be a Guest Design Team member for a month. So give it a go.


This Lo was for the sketch blog last week. It's an older pic of Ruby. She just loves sand, can play in it for hours, especially if there is water involved as well. So cute!!

Suppose that's it for now.. will let you know if I hear something about the Mystical Competition... keep your fingers crossed for me!!!!!
Happy scrapping :)

8 comments:

Krissy C said...

My fingers are crossed for you Manon!!!They would be mad not to have you on their DT!!!!!Those Lo's are stunning and I love what you did with my sketch!!!

Sending you Irish luck!!!


Krissy xx

Anonymous said...

Lieve Manon,

Wat heb je weer mooie LO's gemaakt,jij maakt vast een kans om winnaar te worden,jammer dat jullie een beetje ziek zijn hopelijk voel je je snel weer beter.

Liefs mama

M@risk@ said...

Wish you lots of luck and OMG what wonderful pages you created. Have a great week. Hope you all feel well soon.

Edleen said...

Wow! love all your layouts and card!!! Fabulous work :)

Good Luck with the competition!

Kylie said...

wow..you have been busy..so talented too..loving your LO

Marieke Vermeulen said...

WAUW, you have been busy! Each and every project is STUNNING!!! I hope you will all feel better soon!!

xxxMarieke

Sami said...

I've been discovering you everywhere around blogworld! I love your work!!!! Good luck with your DT work. B-) Sami

Sami said...

Sorry, forgot to say GET WELL soon!