Wednesday, 30 July 2008

Rachel Greig at ACTSA

The ACT stamping Artist stamp camp was so much fun!!

Our guest teacher for the weekend was Rachel Greig. Oh she is just so gorgeous!! We had fun with dimensional pearls, alcohol inks, bottle caps and accents. I didn't go with anyone else so it was nice to meet some new people. It was a great weekend and if you ever get the chance to do a workshop with Rachel, please do it, you won't regret it!!! I've asked her if she did any photography workshops and she said that quite a few other people had asked her about that so who knows!!!

Here's Rachel and me...




Just a little sneak peek of some of the things we made. Not everything is on here as my bottle caps were stacked nicely by my sweet Lucy when they were still wet so they didn't turn out too well and the girls claimed a few of the cards we made.... LOL





The scrap olympics at ScrapBoutique have come to an end. It was so much fun. Tomorrow night we have the closing ceremony and the start of the celebration CC!!! Come along and join us in a week of fun. Yes it's on for a week with lots of challenges, am so looking forward to that!!


Here are some more of the LO's I did for the olympics :)



This one was for the stash stompers challenge at ScrapBoutique. I so much love this pic of Lucy. She was sitting across the table from me eating her brekky when the light was so lovely on her little face and her eyes looked amazing so I took my camera and took this piccie. If you have a look at the LO down at the bottom and look at Lucy there you can see the face she pulled after this angelic look LOL.



Tomorrow the new sketch will be up at The Stylish Sketch Blog, this is my take on the sketch. And... have you entered your LO for the monthly sketch??? Go on... just a little more time to do it, there a gorgeous prize up for grabs!!



Did you check out Lucy's funny face on this one?? LOL Speaking of photography. I really want tolearn some (a whole lot) more about my camera and want to learn about all the buttons, aperture etc on my lovely camera. I really should take the time to learn about it, I don't have this kinda camera for nothing I think. So I got a book from the library (dslr for dummies... hehe) and Rachel gave me a name of an Author as well. If you have any good ideas or titles please let me know!!

Happy scrapping!!!

5 comments:

Moi said...

Hey Manon! There's some great photography hints on the Scrapboxx blog - in fact a whole tutorial course thingy ... the other thing that's great is Jessica Sprague's blog. Hope this helps!
Great to see you too! Love all your gorgeous layouts - so colourful and fun!!!
xx

Godelieve said...

Looks like Rachel's workshops were fantastic!
You have very inspiring work on your blog!

Anonymous said...

Lieve Manon

Wat leuk dat je weekend zo mooi was en wat heb je weer mooie dingen gemaakt,vooral die van Lucy is echt prachtig,wat een mooie dromerige blik.

Liefs mama

Chris Millar said...

Hi Manon, thanks for dropping by my blog and now I've been able to find yours and see your gorgeous work!!! Thanks for the hair suggestions over at my blog too, I'm leaning towards no.4!

Wendy said...

gorgeous looking layouts...love the desing and colours