Tuesday, 22 July 2008

The (scrap) olympics



We're still going strong at the scrap olympics at Scrap boutique. I am loving the challenges. It's already the last week!! Here's what we've done the last weeks.
A card using one of Liz her sketches


A LO where one photo had to stand out with quite a bit of journalling. It's about my Oma and how she never got to see her granddaughter and how I created a picture in photoshop with the 4 of us in it (Oma, Mum, Ruby and me).

This LO was using another one of Liz her sketches.
The LO for last week, we had to use lots of layering and dimension. I am so happy with this one :)
The monthly challenge creating a birthday LO. Well plenty of birthday photo's still to be scrapped so I made this one about Ruby her 4th birthday.

This LO was created for the Blumars Weekend workshop in July. The title had to be havin' fun. here's Lucy having fun at the "botanical gardens" when my mum and my brother were here.



This one is for my Forever always forever family album that we are making at Forever always. The challenge was to use a family photo and include journalling, 5 things you like about each person. Love this one :)
This last one was for the July CC at forever Always.

Life is back to normal. Chris is back at school. His toe is great. He took the half cast off as it was causing him more discomfort than his toe. He's running again etc. so it's all good. Thanks you so much for the well wishes for him!
I'll be going to the ACTSA stamp camp on the weekend where Rachel Greig will be giving workshops. I'm so excited about it. I have to make 42 ATC,s and have just started so I guess I will be quite busy with that!
It's such a lovely day today, I might take the girls for a walk to the ponds and look at the baby swans, so cute!!
Happy scrapping!!

5 comments:

Alishia said...

Cute Card!
And Congrats on the DT Spot!

Anonymous said...

Lieve Manon,

Wat heb je weer veel mooie dingen gemaakt,echt fantastisch om te zien,fijn dat Chris weer naar school kan en dat z'n teen weer normaal is.

Liefs mama

salisburymob said...

Absolutely gorgeous work Manon!

This weekend sounds fun :) Enjoy yourself

Krissy C said...

Fandabbydosey work Manon!I love how you edited your photo clever chickie!!Keep up the great work :)


Krissy xx

Margaret Wilkinson said...

Lucky you going to Stamp Camp! I'm packing boxes - think of me, coz I'll be thinking of you!!
we must have a cuppa before I leave.
love
Margaret