Saturday, 12 July 2008

woohoo woohoo woohoo

Guess what...
Maria from Blumars has asked me to be on the design team!!!!!!!!!!

It was such a lovely surprise! It's a lovely site with lovely girls so am really looking forward to working with the other girls on the team.

This weekend we have a weekend workshop (like a CC) at Blumars with 3 challenges.
Go and have a look and send your photo's of your work to Maria!!

I have some other exciting news but am not sure if I am allowed to tell you all already so I will have to ask first :)

My poor Chris broke his big toe. He was playing with Ruby and Lucy and accidentally kicked the couch. I spend the day in the ER with him today. It was only a small break so the doctor gave him a half cast just to support his toe. I think he actually likes having the cast as now i am serving him his drinks etc. and he gets lots of attention, bless him. He's such a lovely kid though and doesn't complain at all, I'm so lucky to have him!

We went to playgroup yesterday. For the first time since ages. The girls had so much fun seeing all their friends again. Ruby wanted to invite one of the girls over for afternoon tea as soon as we left, too cute!
I haven't been taking so many photo's lately. Just some of the girls in the bath the other day. They love to lie down in the bath so that the only thing still above the water are their eyes and noses, so funny. I made a LO with some of the pics for the CIS sketch blog.

Did you have a go at the monthly sketch yet??? Go on... You know you want to... LOL.
Here's the LO for this week.

Some other LO's from this week.
This one was for the recipe scrap at Forever Always. It's on every Thursday night. This week my friend Michelle and I did our LO's together, was good fun!! Both our LO's look so different even though we follwed the same recipe :)

Sketch challenge

family album



This is for the scrap olympics at Scrapboutique, do you like my medal??

LO week 1



I'd better get back to my scrap table as I have quite a few more things to scrap.



Happy scrapping :)

12 comments:

Marie said...

Congratulations Manon!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Lieve Manon,

Wat een pechvogel is Chris,ik hoop dat het snel weer beter is,maar jij hebt weer hele mooie dingen gemaakt vooral van de meisjes in bad,prachtig die natte koppies.

Liefs mama

Marieke Vermeulen said...

WAUW, you have been busy!! STUNNING layouts!!

xxxMarieke

Godelieve said...

Congratulations!!
Fabulous layouts, I like the Precious Love layout especially.
Your profile picture is beautiful :)

Moi said...

Congratulations Manon!
And your layouts are gorgeous - you are on fire! I especially love 'Precious Love' and 'Sing'.
Would love to catch up with you sometime. xx

saffiertje said...

Great Lo's my dear!!!
Look on my blog...little suprprise for you!

Edleen said...

Congrats Manon!!!

love all those layouts! woohoo...

M@risk@ said...

Woh, a huge congrats to you and so well deserved I think. Beautiful layouts again and very inspiring to me.

Krissy C said...

woohoo!Congrats Manon!!!That is awesome news!!I love all your new LO's!!

Poor Chris!I hope his toe is better soon :)

Krissy xx

Marieke Vermeulen said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

xxxMarieke

KarenB said...

Loving your work as always Manon. Congratulations on your DT spot at Blumars. My favourite LO so far has to be the family outing one... it's a stunner. xx

Liz said...

Manon woohoo and congrats on the DT spot - WTG. So happy for you!!! Look at all your amazing layouts and projects - wowzers you create such wonderful layouts - you know I love them all...keep up the wonderful work and well done Manon!! Have a wonderful weekend!!