Sunday, 3 August 2008

Boutique Stylist Challenge

My first challenge for ScrapBoutique is up.
Go and have a look here and I'd love you to join in!!!

We all had a lovely weekend. Allan went to the Bay with his friend to spend some time near the ocean. They had a great time!!

The kids and I went to a birthday party from one of their little friends, we had breakfast at Brand depot and spend some time at the Black Mountain Peninsula.
We had not been there for more than 2 years. The last time I took Chris and Ruby there was when I was pregant with Lucy. Good thing we went again as it was lovely and they all had a great time. Next time we'll bring a picnic too!
I have to say a belated happy birthday to my little Big brother who turned 38 last week!!

Happy birthday Jeroen!!!!!

Your pressie is on it's way!!
Just wanted to say thank you to all the lovely girls who congratulated me on my DT spot at Scrapboutique, mwah, thank you so much!!!!
That's all for today, back to do some more scrapping for the CC at Scrapboutique :)


Happy scrapping!


3 comments:

Marieke Vermeulen said...

Challenge looks great!!

Good luck!!

xxxMarieke

Moi said...

Congrats on the new DT possie!!! xx

Liz Weber said...

Manon you have created a wonderful challenge for your very first Boutique Stylist Challenge...