Friday, 22 August 2008

Brilliante weblog


The lovely Miranda (saffiertje)has awarded me a blog award, so sweet!! The funny thing is that she is from my hometown in Holland called Emmen. She moved there after I had left so we have never met. It's lovely to know a scrapper from my former hometown though and I always try to find pictures of Emmen on her LO's or the photo's on her blog.



Soooo I have to pass the award on!



Oh my... that is not easy!! So many lovely bloggers/scrapbookers out there!

The first one is too easy as it is for my sweet friend Liz!! She is an awesome scrapbooker, creates gorgeous sketches and is a lovely person. She is just been chosen to be a designer on a Canadian site. Go to her site and have a look!!

The second one goes to the lovely Kate M. She is an awesome scrapper and is my co stylist (just like Liz) at the scrap boutique. It's so lovely getting to know her better, she is gorgeous!!



Next one is for Bek Vavic. What can I say, she is a great artist, love what she does (and she's a great blogger too!!!). She's a fellow Canberran but we've only met once... not enough!!!



Then Karen. She's one of the gorgeous DT's at Crafting in Style (together with Liz).


I love her style, her support and the fact that she is an awesome girl!



Last but definitely NOT least is the gorgeous Krissy!! She's a fellow Stylish sketch blog design sister. She creates gorgeous lay outs and has a way with flowers, just awesome!! She is also a lovely lovely girl!! Wish I could meet her IRL!!



There are heaps more out there that I would like to award this award to but these girls are my favourites.



So what else has happened scrappy wise??


Chels from ScrapBoutique send me these gorgeous Rose Moka papers to have a play with. Those papers are just so awesome!! Lovely rich colours, good size paper weight, just gorgeous!! This is what I made with them.







I also took part in a Chinese Whispers challenge at the boutique and this is my version of the LO>



This Lo is the one I created for my first challenge at Scrap Boutique.





This weeks sketch at the Stylish sketch blog is a lovely layered one made by Liz. This is what I did with it.


Speaking of Crafting In Style. We are cooking up a gorgeous competition that is starting very soon. Go and have a look and join in. It's going to be so much fun!! Click here to have a look at what's coming :)

My mum and Evert are busy renovating their house and are staying at a camping for the time being which means we can't talk on the phone :(

So, in case you are reading this at work, I just want to say hello to my mum and big hugs and kisses to you and Evert. Mwah, love you!!

Happy scrapping :)

6 comments:

Liz Weber said...

Awww thanks Manon - right back at ya my dear friend.

I am sooo glad you are a Boutique Stylist with me and I am so glad you are part of the CISters Sketch Blog Team with me.

Just love your layouts - you do those lovely bright colours so very well - you inspire me to do better bright layouts.

Rebecca Vavic said...

I agree NOT ENOUGH... we must make some "dates" together :)
Thanks for the compliments, you are too sweet :) Lucky Me...

Loving your layouts, so bright and cheery and gorgeous!!!
Bxo

Kate said...

you are so lovely manon, and I am really enjoying getting to know you too!! you are such a sweetie xxx Loving your work, especially with the rosemoka pps, I will be lifting some of those:)
Ok now what do I di with that trophey?? ROFL

KarenB said...

Thanks for that Manon, you are such a sweetie, not mention a ROCKING scrapper. Love your work xx

Krissy C said...

Wowsers!!Thanks so much Manon *mwah*!You know I am a massive fan of your stunning work.....its always so bright and happy and makes me smile :) Keep up the fandabbydosey work and make us all ooooooh and ahhhhh at your talent :)

Krissy xx

saffiertje said...

Awesome Manon! Love thos bright colors!!!!