Thursday, 28 August 2008

The fabulous forties.....


Yes this year it's my turn to turn 40... aarrrgghhhh...
But I'm not alone!! Liz, Nat and Charmaine are turning 40 as well. To celebrate this fabulous event we are celebrating it with a Cybercrop to remember at ScrapBoutique.
The cybercrop kicks of on Friday night at 7.30 with challenges, games, prizes and loads of fun!!
On Sunday evening I'm going to do the Blind challenge. I hope you'll join me at 8.30 for some scrappy fun and a chat!!
Hope to see you there!!!
Happy scrapping!!

5 comments:

saffiertje said...

Oh, boy what a great idea to join in but I do not have time...
I wish I had!!!!

Turning 40..hmmm. I turned 32 last july. Have to go a few years for 40!
But don't cry! You will survive!!!
Yes I did bought UGGS! I wish i had done it 3 years ago... It's such a relaxing boot! It gives me such a stress reducing feeling...Today I had to hurry and jumped in my boots... Stress fled away as i felt the comfort of UGG...
And Yes it's the real aussie one!!!
There is so much fake stuff on the internet!
there was a delivey problem for several months in The Netherlands...So I had to wait!
But I HAVE THEM!!!

Good luck with all yoour scrappings...

Love Miranda

Marie said...

The forties are fabulous!!!! ;)

Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog.

Leone said...

Manon, don't be scared, 40's are a great time. It's the 50's I'm worried about!!!

I just adore your layouts using Rose Moka papers. Funny enough, I've just used some as well today and it's gorgeous. Love the bright colours, and your little girls such a sweetie.

Charmaine said...

Hi Manon, cant wait to join in your blind challenge:)

M@risk@ said...

Happy 40 I should say. Congrats Manon. I'm 43 already and I'm happy about that. Long time no see but a lot of new gorgeous stuff on you blog. TFS