Friday, 1 August 2008

The new stylist :)

Woohoo.... guess what!!!
Chels from Scrapboutique has asked me to be the new stylist for ScrapBoutique!! It's such an honour, I totally love this site, love the girls that are part of the community and it has such an awesome team (*waves* hi Chels, Kate and Liz).
I've really wanted to be on a DT with my sweet friend Liz and now we are, woohoo!!!!!!

This week, (it started yesterday.. will go on till next week thursday) the celebration CC started.
Come and join in the awesome challenges the girls have come up with!!!

Hope to see you there!!

Happy scrapping :)

9 comments:

Liz said...

**WOOHOO** Manon welcome to ScrapBoutique.. Being a Boutique Stylist is wonderful and you will LOVE IT!!!! It's going to be awesome working with you along with Chels and Kate.

salisburymob said...

Congrats hun, you so deserve it!

Sharmaine said...

Oh congrats!! How very exciting, enjoy the ride :)
Thanks for stopping by my lil' ol' blog and your kind words, appreciated them :) will bookmark your blog so I can come visit again :)
Have a great weekend

Edleen said...

Congrats Manon!!!

have a lovely weekend! :)

Anonymous said...

Liev Manon,

Van harte gefeliciteerd,jij hebt het verdiend.

Liefs mama

Peta said...

congrats manon.... i know you will be an asset for SB... cant wait to see some more of your great work in the gallery

Krissy C said...

Congratulations Manon!!

Kate said...

Woo Hoo Manon!! welcome to the team!! looking fwd to working with you as I know it will be a pleasure

KarenB said...

Congratulations Manon, I am SO thrilled for you and I can't wait to see more and more of your gorgeous work. You rock!!