Monday, 22 September 2008

Birthday Time


First of all a big Happy Birthday to my sweet Allan for yesterday:)

This LO was a challenge by Jules at Scrapboutique. She challenges the Stylists to create a LO about our husbands without the use of any patterned paper. And this is what I came up with, thanks for the challenge Jules :)


We have loads of birthdays going on this time of year. Some family birthdays and some friend birthdays. A good time and a busy time of year!

Last week I helped a friend out taking piccies of preschoolers (Anita from "Captured Moments"). It was so much fun getting the little ones to smile for the camera, we had a ball!!

I also had to do some extra work training and we had supervision one evening. All in all a busy week. Anita invited us and Michelle and her family over for a BBQ on Saturday night. Lovely and relaxing!! It's so nice to be able to spend time with friends and have dinner outside. Gotta love spring :)

This weekend we"ll have the Cybercrop at ScrapBoutique starting on Friday the 26th of September with challenges from Chels, Liz, Kate and myself. I hope you'll come and join us for a weekend full of fun!!

Here's a little album I made with the Kaiser wooden puzzle and kaiser cabbage patch PP. Chels sent me the gorgeous papers and puzzle. I made a little card and attached that to the front of the album with a bull clip. Had it finished just in time for fathers day 2 weeks ago!


This month you can take part in my Challenge at ScrapBoutique. This is my interpretation of my challenge. You can find the challenge here :)

This LO is for Liz her "Stash Stompers" challenge at the boutique. This months challenge is to use lots of buttons on your LO (at least 20). Thanks for a great challenge Liz.



Did you have a go at cooking up some Lay Outs for the "ready steady scrap" comp over at Crafting in Style?
This was my LO for the first week, I really love this LO of Lucy playing soccer with Chris.



This LO was for last weeks Cybercrop at CIS.


And this one is for this weeks sketch at The Stylish Sketchblog using my sketch, woohoo!!


And finally, this one was just for fun!!


Hope to see you around at ScrapBoutique!!

Happy Scrapping!!

9 comments:

Sharmaine said...

Hi Manon,
Love all of your creations!!

Edleen said...

Wow! Beautiful work Manon...can't even pick a favourite ;)

wishing you a Great week ahead!

Liz Weber said...

Wow gorgeous work Manon - inspired me just when I needed it thanks.

Looking forward to the CC this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Lieve Manon,

Tussen alle hektiek van de verbouwing even een moment om van jou prachtige creaties te genieten,ze zijn weer prachtig ik kan er elke keer weer van genieten.

Liefs mama

Moi said...

Wow! These look amazing!

M@risk@ said...

Nou je hebt weer niet stilgezeten. Prachtige layouts maar je puzzel miniboekje is super.

Chris Millar said...

Oh wow! Look at all these amazing creations!! You've been busy! Each of them are stunning! What a shame about the Warriors - they had a pretty good run!

KarenB said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous creations as usual Manon :)

Mireille said...

beautiful work!! geweldige layouts!!!