Sunday, 2 November 2008

Crafting In Style.....

Guess what.......... Ally picked me and Laura to be on the fabulous Crafting in Style Design Team, wooooohooooooo

Liz sms'ed me yesterday when Lucrecia and I were on the bus back from the paper craft festival in Canterbury yesterday. The ladies on the bus must have thought that I had totally lost it.. hehehe. I really love the CIS community so it will be fabulous to be working with Ally, Karen and Laura!!!

CIS has a new kind of forum, really cool. I've seen the format before and I really like it, go and check it out!!

Also, next week is the CC at CIS. I won't be there as we are going a way to the coast for a few days, woohoo!!

I couldn't wait to share the news with you, I'll do a regular update tomorrow!!

Happy scrapping!!

11 comments:

Marie said...

Congratulations Manon!!!!

Kerryn said...

Congratulations Manon. You & Laura will do a fabulous job :).

Sharmaine said...

Congrats Manon!!! YAY and well done

SkyeMJ said...

Congrats Manon! I was SO hoping for you to make the team! your work is so fun and inspiring! :D

salisburymob said...

Woohoo Manon! I can't wait to see your work- I am sure it will be as beautiful as always
xx

KarenB said...

Woo hoo!!! Congratulations! I'm really looking forward to working with you :)

kayla renee macaulay said...

CONGRATULATIONS
i love you work

Hugs
Kayla ReneƩ. x

M@risk@ said...

Gefeliciteerd met je DT plek. Have Fun.

Wendy Smith said...

well done Manon...well deserved

Cant wait to see the work being produced

Edleen said...

Great news Manon! Congrats! :)

have a great weekend!

Liz Weber said...

Congrats Manon, so glad you finally made the CIS DT - have fun working with Karen, Laura and Ally.