Monday, 15 December 2008

Awards

Ah Monday, my childless day. It's so lovely to have a day to yourself to do the things you enjoy doing without little hands trying to "help". So nice, and then so nice to have them back again this afternoon :)

Today is the last day to get your entries in for the CC at CIS. Have a go at my sketch challenge and all the other challenges the girls put up.




Next weekend, from 19 December till 22 December, we'll be having a Chrissy inspired CC at Scrapboutique. I'll put up a thread very soon where I'll be asking for 3 ingredients for the Sunday Roast...

Last night I put up the last sketch for the Christmas Album that was part of our Christmas workshops at ScrapBoutique. It was full on but so much fun!!

I took this photo last weekend. It wasn't easy getting them all to smile and look at the camera at the same time. This one was the nicest one, I think it's very cute so I've turned it into our Christmas card for this year. :) I also used the photo to show case some of the gorgeous K&CO Christmas papers for ScrapBoutique. The papers are so yummy, lovely glitters and shiny bits and the corrugated card is so so nice!! All the Chrissy papers are on special so go and get yourself a bargain.





The lovely Chimene send me this award


This award has a special sentiment which is........This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of the prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attentions to these writers! Deliver this award to 8 blogger’s who must choose eight more and include this cleverly written text into the body of their award.

And the lovely Karen both sent me this award.

The 'rules' say: 1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.3. Nominate five blogs.4. Put links to their blogs.5. Leave a message for your nominees
I'll just put them together and I am going to give the awards to....
Liz Weber - My sweet friend who has just started her own sketch blog, woohoo!!
Bek Vavic - Super funky Canberran scrapper, great blog too :)
Kate Mason - Love her work and have been so moved by her family's journey this year
Chris Millar - Love reading her blog, very inspirational lady!
Kim Sonksen - Awesome scrapper, comes from Germany, living in the UK (hey some similarities... sort of :) )
Melissa Goodsell - Love all the chrissy projects she has on her blog everyday, awesome!!
Ingvild Bolme - Only just "discovered" her, beautiful work!!
Corinne Delis - The funkiest Dutch scrapper!!


Happy scrapping :)


8 comments:

Rebecca Vavic said...

Thanks Manon....
I am determined we catch up in the new year... I am going to become your stalker {in a good way}... be warned LOL!
Have a beautiful Chrissy.
Much Love
Bxo

Liz Weber said...

Aww how sweet thanks so much for being such a sweet person and friend Manon. You so deserve these fab blog awards - what goes around comes around and you sure deserve all the scrappy love we can all give you my dear!! Thanks so much for all your support Manon.

Wendy Smith said...

beautiful Layouts Manon...you do 'girly' so well

Laura said...

Another great blog update Manon! Looking forward to the SB cc this weekend. Your pic of the kiddies is just beautiful! It will make a perfect Chrissy card :)

kim_sonksen said...

Thank you my lovely for the award - it brought a big smile to my face :)

P.S. and I SO love that layout *drool*

Chris Millar said...

Oh Manon, you are so sweet!! Thank you for the award! I just love the photo of your kiddies! Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Lieve Manon,

Wat en mooie foto van de kinderen en de LO van ruby is echt prachtig wat lijkt ze alweer veel groter.

Liefs mama

Krissy C said...

Hey Manon gorgeous work as always!!You got another award on my blog :D

Krissy xx