Friday, 5 December 2008

Got Sketch!



The girls from Got Sketch asked me to make an example for a sketch they created. They asked me to make an 8.5 x 11 sized L. I love that size so it was all good. I really like how it turned out. They also have a mini sketch class on, for free, so go on and sign up!!!


I think I mentioned that I made the December Daily album which was inspired by Ali Edwards? Well here is the result. I've been good and added some pics everyday so far, it's fun. I used to do a daily album for everyday but that was a bit much. Love looking through it though and reading all the stories!! Might start a weekly one in the new year.... Anyway here it is..


My girls saw Santa (again) on Tuesday. This one was in Myer. I did not go there intentionally but they loved this Santa!! They sat with him and he was singing them songs so we had a photo taken...(they are both smiling here woohoo!!!!)

At CIS I've put the new Monthly title challenge up... it's all about getting down and dirty... hehe... go on and play with us!!! Have a look what it's all about here...

Ally also has lots of stuff on sale so check that out while you're there and we have a fun weekend challenge on as well, might as well check that one out too hey!!

We have some great new challenges up at ScrapBoutique this month so go and check those out!!

I hope every one is enjoying the Mini album for the Santa worskhops??
Hope you all have a lovely weekend... I have something fun to reveal on Sunday ;)


Happy scrapping :)

6 comments:

Laura said...

Love your Got Sketch Manon! and how good is it that the girls love santa and like to sit on his knees. hope my two are just as cooperative next week lol

KarenB said...

I love your sketch LO Manon, gorgeous!! And guess what, you've been tagged **wink** Pop on over to see the details.

Anonymous said...

Lieve Manon,

Wat een leuke LO van Chris met Lucy,wat hebben ze veel plezier prachtig om te zien en die twee meiden samen bij santa op schoot echt geweldig.

Liefs mama

Liz Weber said...

Great layout for Got Sketch Manon. Wow you sure are getting to be a busy scrapper bee. Well done on getting all the DT and Sketch spots. Enjoy!

Lucy and Ruby look gorgeous with Santa.

Julie said...

love the sketch page and the santa photo manon gorgeous.

my5bratz said...

you're LOs are gorgeous

my daughter is overdosing on Santa too..lol

I'm also doing my own version of the daily album :0)