Monday, 1 December 2008

Summertime....

Yes summer has started on this side of the world. A beautiful (but windy) day to start of this lovely season. I'm having my "scrapday" today... cricket on in the background. Nice one! Today is also the start for the daily album. Ali Edwards inspired me (and plenty of other scrapper) to start a December daily album. I haven't totally finished the construction of the album yet but as soon as I'm finished on here I'm going to finish that!!

I might have to add a photo from 29 of November though.. We went to Allan's works kiddies Christmas park down at the lake. We were so lucky that it was a dry afternoon after all the glorious rain we've had. The girls had a lovely time. Ruby loved Santa but Lucy was a little scared. Luckily for Lucy she has a big sisters who doesn't mind going to Santa to ask for a lollie for her little sister as well. Too cute!!


Here are some pictures of the day...



This last photo is Ruby all excited after her little chat with Santa.



I have found this Dutch site which I think is a Dutch equivalent of facebook, it's called hyves. I've found quite a few of my old Dutch friends and family on it. Friends and cousins that I haven't seen in years and years. Even way before we moved to Australia. It's so lovely to meet them again!!


*Waving* Hi to all my old and newly found friends and family!!!


Next weekend (starting 11th December) we have our monthly cybercrop at CIS called.... "Making a list... checking it twice". And no, it's not really about Christmas... but you'll have to come and join in to find out...


You have to sign up to the forum first. If you don't know how it works just send me an email and I'll invite you!!

We're also still in full swing with our Santa workshops at ScrapBoutique. This week and next week we are working on our mini album. Fun!!

Anyway... some scrappy updates...


This one was for the ScrapBoutique stylist December Challenge




The 2 above were for the ScrapBoutique CC a week ago.



I've done some more work but can't show that (yet).




















Enjoy summer :)





Happy Scrapping!!

5 comments:

Kerryn said...

She does look happy after talking to Santa! I love that about kids.

Gorgeous work you have been creating!

Wendy Smith said...

these are gorgeous LOs...so jealous..

KimmyS said...

It always cracks me up to see sunshine and sand on pictures taken in December...you lucky duck :)
Gorgeous layouts - I can't decide which one is my favourite as they are all divine

M@risk@ said...

Elke keer weer een bijzondere gewaarwording om Sinterklaas of de kerstman in de zon te zien. Prachtige layouts met heel veel inspiratie. Have fun!

Edleen said...

Manon! love your layouts and what great photos there! we're having Summer too...All year round! hehe...

have a Great Week!