Thursday, 22 January 2009

Cybercrop weekend








Hey, it's cybercrop weekend today at ScrapBoutique this weekend!! We'll have a lucky dip Friday night, some gorgeous challenges from Liz and Kate and then on Sunday (at 8.30 EDST) a Sunday Roast with me. And if you are keen for a game of Bingo, come in on Saturday night 8.30 (EDST). It's going to be a weekend of fun!!




*********************************************


I have also been working on some other challenges. This one was made for scraplounge (see Mum, here is Ruby ;) )

and this one for scrapbooking top 50...

Ruby and Lucy have this fascination for slaters! They pick them up, carry them around and make parties for them in a bottomless bucket with little sticks and leaves, very cute!! So if they are looking at something on the ground or picking something up it's most likely a slater (pissebed for the Dutch girls) they are interested in... funny girls :) I guess I can kinda relate though. I used to love snails. Had them even in an aquarium in my room when I was a young girl AND I let them walk all over my arms as well....

My boss and I are working on a card workshop on the 5th of March for the international womens day. The ladies create a card and we mail them all to the women they admire. Sounds good? It's all for a good cause (mental health) and only $5!! Send me an email if you are interested.

See you this weekend at ScrapBoutique!!

Happy scrapping!!

9 comments:

Chris Millar said...

Hi Manon, both gorgeous layouts here! Love your hand drawn border on the top one!

KarenB said...

Loving your LO's Manon. Ruby is looking so grown up :)

Wendy Smith said...

great layouts Manon...cute pics of the girls

Krissy C said...

Fandabbydosey LO's Manon!

Krissy xx

Liz Weber said...

OH your "Beautiful Girl" layout is devine and Ruby looks so pretty. Loving the pretty layouts here Manon - thanks for the inspiration!!

Ingrid said...

Both layouts are gorgeous. Can't imagine they enjoy picking up slaters.... Never liked them.

Edleen said...

Gorgeous!!!

hope you're having a wonderful week Manon :)

Anonymous said...

Lieve Manon,

Wat lief dat je zo snel reageert,
het is echt prachtig en wat leuk dat ze zo van die beestjes houden,zo kunnen ze zich heerlijk vermaken.

Liefs mama

M@risk@ said...

Weer twee prachtige layouts. Vooral Beautiful girl is fantastisch.