Wednesday, 4 February 2009

Being published

Woohoo. I just received an email saying that Scrapbook Creations wants to publish one of my LO's. I'm so stoked!! It's my first time so it's very special to me. I even made a little sign saying "out for publication" and saved it, just in case it happens again lol.

This weekend I'll be going to a scrap retreat near Canberra. I am not sure who organises it or what is going to happen when we are there but I'm sure it will be great!! I'll be finally seeing the sweet Bek again!! Yay :) I'm a little nervous, not so good with meeting loads of new people but hey, if you want to scrap for a whole weekend, that's what you gotta do. I have printed a lot of photos and now have to make some kits so I will get something done while I'm there hehe.

From the 11th till the 16th of Feb. we'll have a Crafting for cancer CC at CIS. In rememberance of Dee Lewthwaite. Dee was a member of CIS for a long long time. She was a bright bubbly girl who sadly passed away in December last year after losing her battle with cancer. Have a look at CIS for more info. I'll be teaching a card class on the 13th of Feb, Laura is teaching a LO class on the 15th and Karen is teaching another LO class on the 12th. The rest of the weekend will be filled with challenges. We hope you can join us for this event.
A sneak peek of my card class



The other week we had our Summer lovin' CC at ScrapBoutique, oh it was so much fun.So many girls joined us over the weekend, it was great!!

I did the Sunday roast and it looked like this

Another LO I did was for Kate her challenge...

Thanks for visiting :)


Happy scrapping!

11 comments:

kim_sonksen said...

Woot Woot!!!! Congratulations to you for the pub. That's awesome news. And thanks fro sharing all those projects - iw as beginning to get withdrawels. K x

Chimene said...

What a beautiful pages you made:)

Congrats to you for being published!!!!!!!

XXXX Chimene

Rebecca Vavic said...

Yah for being published.. .about time :)

Cant wait for this weekend, we are going to have a blast!!

Hugs
Bxo

Kerryn said...

Wow congratulations! Love your layouts!

Anonymous said...

Lieve Manon,

Wat leuk dat er een van jouw LO is uit gekozen,alleen moet je de volgende keer een mooiere foto van mij scrappen en dan ga ik eerst mijn haar even doen(grapje).

Liefs mama

Krissy C said...

WOOOHOOO! Manon!!Thats fandabbydosey news!!Have an awesome time on your retreat!Stunning Lo's as always chickie :)

Krissy xx

Liz Weber said...

Congrats Manon! About time hey!

Scrap Simply said...

Wow! I just found your blog. I am loving your layouts!!

KarenB said...

Congratulations on your pub Manon... long overdue. I am so thrilled for you!! Go girl :)

rihani said...

Congrats Manon!! That is fantastic!!

I have "tagged" you on my blog so play along if you like :)

Christine said...

Yay for you! That is so fantastic, your layouts are so gorgeous, I'm sure this will be the first of many!