Wednesday, 29 April 2009

REVA and songbird

I just have to do some advertising for some totally cool stuff. My super and multi talented friend Rebecca vavic is starting up her very own REVA scrapbooking kits.

They are full of all sort of gorgeousness. You can buy the first one this May. You might even be lucky enough to win her very first kit!! Check out her site for all the details here
Check out all this loveliness.


As I am trying and dabbling a bit into the digi scrapping I bought this kit.

OMG, it's so gorgeous!!! It's a songbird kit... some info about it...

Bloom and Grow is a collaboration kit with Ali Edwards, Meredith Fenwick, Amy Wolff, Jan Crowley and Janet Phillips. This kit has been designed to benefit Autism Speaks. Between now and the end of April 30th JessicaSprague.com and Ali Edwards will match each kit purchase with a $2.00 donation each to Autism Speaks. Perfect time to buy one I'd say!!!
This is one LO I did with the kit.


We had a great time during the CC at Crafting in Style this weekend. Just sharing one of my LO's that I did. The challenge was to make a paper piecing. I made the sun. Did lots of sewing on my LO too, don't do that very often, love it though! Maybe when I'll have my own scraproom I'll do it more often as I want to set my sewing machine up on a little table so I can use it whenever i want to without having to set it all up every time.

Also did some work for for ScrapBoutique. I wrote a review that you can find in the design studio on the site and did 2 LO's. Chels was very generous and sent us all some gorgeous goodies! I still have some fancy pants left, but this is what I did with the other gorgeousness.


Not that much happening the last few days. School has started again, work has started again. Life back to it's normal routines which is nice though. It's great having them all home during the school holidays but it's also good when they go back to school and do their other activities again.



Till next time.




Happy scrapping :)










4 comments:

Rebecca Vavic said...

Thanks for featuring my kit :)

That digi layout you did is fantastic. I did one similar of Mikaela, I couldn't resist that kit either...
Hugs
Bxo

Chris Millar said...

Manon your layouts are amazing!!! And you do digi too!! WOW! Love the look of the REVA kits!

Felicity said...

oh my Manon, those LO's are just simple fantastic.. I am super inspired!!
Will check out the new kit!! (being the kit queen and all!! lol)
Love the digi LO, something I cant do!!
Love the sun you made and that stitching is divine!!
Have a great weekend!!
xx

Christine said...

Love love love that songbird kit, the layout you did with it is gorgeous! Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog too
xx