Sunday, 3 May 2009

Ruby her book

Happy belated national scrapbooking day ;) , how's that, our own special holiday!!

I have been working on a special 4 year old book. I read about it last year on Nic Howards blog and did one page just before Ruby turned for and then nothing. Yeah right. So I thought I'd better make the book before she turns 5 so we started 2 weeks ago. I still have quite a few pages to go but I thought I'd show you what we have done so far!
This is the inside cover. The other pages go after that. Still have to make pages to go in between and behind them but it will give you a bit of an idea.








I also did a LO for Becky Flecks Pagemaps.
I love being asked to do these kinds of things, they are an honour and fun to do!!!

There are some fun new challenges this month at Scrapboutique, go and check them out. Mine is the monthly challenge go and check it out here!!!
Lastly, I wanted to congratulate my lovely and super talented friend Christine Rumley for being chosen for the Kaiser Design Team. She is one awesome scrapper and an even nicer person!!! Congrats love, mwah!!
I didn't make it, snif, but that's ok. I'll share the projects that I made for it next time.
Have a great week!!
Happy scrapping :)




6 comments:

Marie said...

These layouts are beautiful, Manon. Congratulations on being chosen to do a sketch for Becky Fleck.

Chris Millar said...

The album looks great Manon! I did the albums for my kids last year with Nic as well, the kids just love them!!!

Kerryn said...

Ruby is adorable! I bet she has fun doing this book with you :).

YAY on the Becky Fleck sketch layout. :)

Christine said...

Wow, your book of Ruby is so inspirational, what a beautiful keepsake. Congratulations on being asked to do a page for Becky Fleck, what an honour! Thank you so much for your sweet words, they mean so much.
xx

Chimene said...

What a beautiful pages!!!!!
I really love them!!

XXXX
Chimene

KarenB said...

Loving Ruby's book, it's devine xx

Congrats on the Becky Fleck gig!! Yay you!!