Friday, 15 May 2009

We're cc-ing this weekend



Woohoo, the CC starts tonight at Scrapboutique with a speedscrap with Chels. Yay, love the speed scraps!! Kate and Liz will reveal their great challenges tonight and on Sunday night you are all invited to join me for the roast at 8 PM!! The ingredients are all up here.





Here's sneak of my roast. Hope to see you all there!!

I am scrapping a bit today as the kids are all at school and I have my scrapping time. Chels just sent me some gorgeous new papers that will be the new paper of the month (you know the ones you get all the steps for a Lo or other project with) and I am working on a holiday album using the lovely sass lass paper for a DT assignment.

Lana from Crafting in Style has all the new Kaiser papers and Albums in and she sent me one of the gorgeous new ranges plus an album which I am working on as well. Yes I have both these albums around me as we speak and am working on both of them. I am cutting out paper for one while paint is drying on the other. Might sound confusing but I love it, it's good fun!! I've got some of Chris' music on so I'm having a great time here.
Hope to see you all on the weekend.

Oh just wanted to say a big thank you to all the lovely people leaving me feedback or just saying hello, love it!!!!

Happy scrapping!!

5 comments:

Krissy C said...

Oooh Manon that sneak peek looks fandabbydosey!!Cant wait to see the full LO :)

Im hoping to join in the sunday roast.....need to leave myself a reminder note lol

Keep up the awesome work chickie :)

Krissy xx

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

Your sneak peek looks YUMMy hun!You are so busy with scrapping..yay!Cant wait for your full reveal...My mojo is nowhere to be found.. bugger!loL!Enjoy your weekend darl.

Tiff Sawyer said...

Hi Manon, thanks sooooo much for visiting my blog because I have found yours very inspirational, I will add you to my favs so I can come back and visit often, thanks once again, Tiff :o)

kate said...

hey manon loved the cc at sb :) thanks for your great work and input!! xox

Edleen said...

Manon, can't wait to see the reveal!!!

hope you're having a fun week :)