Thursday, 25 June 2009

Ali and Donna were doing it yesterday... I thought it would be nice to do too.

Outside my window.... A beautiful sunny day... 2 loads of washing on the line already

I am thinking... about the annoying things when it's that time of the month :(

I am thankful for... Allan who never complains about me going away to enjoy my passion

I am wearing.... jeans. aqua t-shirt, black long cardigan, black shoes.

I am creating... I just finished my LO for this weekends CC at "Crafting in Style", I'm in charge of the colour challenge this weekend :)

I am going.... to do a big shop soon

I am reading... Just finished last night "By myself... and then some" the autobiography by Lauren Bacall (Chris picked it out for me at the library... surprisingly good choice... very interesting!!)

I am hoping... for a quick meeting tomorrow so I will have time to do some extra work at home

I am hearing... Lucy chattering away while she is playing

Around the house.... are toys everywhere... Lucy loves to spread all her toys around...

One of my favorite things... going for a lovely walk with my chickies on the mountain in the winter sun.
A few plans for the rest of the week... tomorrow...work and play, zone 3 and dinner with work, Saturday ACTSA, Sunday just spending time at home

A picture to share... Lucy just made me a play dough pizza and asked me if I wanted a cup of tea with that (the pizza is in the box lol)

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

Happy scrapping :)

3 comments:

kate said...

im going to do this too manon!! lucy is so cute hehe xxox

Wendy Smith said...

what a cute cute picture...great idea

Christine said...

cool, I love reading posts like this!