Monday, 22 June 2009

Class Kit

Do you like my class kit for Crafting in Style??? I had so much fun making it! I used all "Crate Little Sprout" papers and alpha's for it. It's for sale NOW and I think there are only 8 kits left. And guess what... they are only $8 each, yes that includes the die cut paper, patterned papers and alpha's. Bargain hey!! Kits are for sale here. While you're there you might be interested in joining our Cybercrop this coming weekend. Plenty of challenges by Karen, Laura, Lana and myself. I think Lana has a fun game up her sleeves as well!!
Hope to see you there!!

Happy Scrapping :)

4 comments:

Felicity said...

oh my, those recent LO are divine!! Totally love the 123 challenge!!
How sweet is DD in her birthday photos, kids grow up to quick!
BTW thanks for the beautiful comment on my blog!
x

Sheree said...

Hi there! Thank you so much for your lovely comments on my blog tonight! No nice to hear from you.

LOVE your gorgeous layout! Those Little Sprout papers are too cute!

Sheree xx

Tiff Sawyer said...

OMG Manon, this is one of my fav ranges at the moment, your layout is sooooooo yummy, Tiff :o)

Chimene said...

Beautiful and sweet page!!!!!!

xxxx
Chimene