Friday, 5 June 2009

Queens birthday long weekend scrapping....

Hey... remember me??? ;)

I have so much to catch up on but I won't bombard you all with one massive post, I'll do it in a few separate posts over the weekend.
I'll be a busy scrappy girl this weekend scrapping at my 2 fav places!!

We have a mini crop at Crafting in Style here. I have a colour challenge there for you all!!
At ScrapBoutique we are celebrating the Queens birthday with some fantastic challenges as well. I chose to challenge you all to scraplift a LO from one of the DT's ;).

We have a very special sketch challenge as well. It's the a special exclusive!! Liz her June sketch for A Page From My Sketchbook is revealed a day early on ScrapBoutique. As I am lucky enough to be on her DT, I had already made a Lo for it. Here it is :)

Now go and join us for the challenges at both places!!!!!!!!!! Hope to see you there :)




Happy scrapping :)

12 comments:

Kerryn said...

Gorgeous layout!

Hopefully I'll join you at one of the CC's :).

Isabel De Pauw said...

great lay-out !!

Chris Millar said...

Hi Manon, I just love this layout!!! Gorgeous scalloped borders! Have a fantastic long weekend!

Tiff Sawyer said...

Hi Manon, what fantstic pics in your layout, delightful, Tiff :o)

KarenB said...

You're such a busy bee Manon :) Love that sketch LO, truly gorgeous.

Chimene said...

Beautiful page!!!
Love the colors!!

XXXX
Chimene

Anonymous said...

Lieve Manon,

Wat een prachtige LO,wat staan de meisjes er prachtig en vrolijk op.

Liefs mama

Krissy C said...

Love that LO Manon!!I didnt get to join in with either of them :(

Saw your LO in SM it is gorgeous!!

Krissy xx

Liz Weber said...

Thanks for another gorgeous layout Manon - just love the colours and papers you used for this - makes that gorgeous photo pop!

Edleen said...

love love the colours on this layout!!!

hope you're having a fun week :)

Christine said...

aww, they're such cuties those 2!

you're tagged! Check my blog if you want to play!

Chris Millar said...

Hi Manon, just wanted to say a huge congrats on your first publication in SM this month - what a super layout too!!!