Monday, 15 June 2009

Ruby 5!!!!!

Guess I have a few things I need to catch up on...




First of all...
2 1/2 weeks ago it was our sweet Ruby her fifth birthday!! Congratulations my darling :)
She has grown up so much already but fortunately she's still as sweet as the day she was born. :) As you can see I forgot to buy her a new candle so it was 4 + 1 lol.
I took these photo's of Ruby and one of her friends on her birthday. The LO is made for A Page From My Sketchbook. with this months sketch. Maybe you feel like having a go at it too???

More updates soon ;)
Happy Scrapping!!

5 comments:

Liz Weber said...

Thanks for another Gorgeous layout for the sketch blog Manon, I just love the sweet photos of Ruby with her friend! Happy 5th Birthday Sweet Ruby!

Krissy C said...

Awwww happy birthday to Ruby!!

LOL love your candles Manon :D

Love that LO!!

Krissy xx

Krissy C said...

Hey Manon :)

I tagged you on my blog :D

Krissy xx

kate said...

happy birthday beautiful ruby!!!

Edleen said...

Happy 5th Birthday Ruby! she's Gorgeous!!! and love your layout Manon. especially the colours :)

wishing you a great week!