Monday, 27 July 2009

Noonaweena














About time I did a little update about our retreat at Noonaweena.


Oh it was so awesome!!! Lucrecia, Christine and I (see above) left in the afternoon and arrived just before dinner :) I was a bit nervous meeting every one for the first time IRL but it was all good, no better than good. The girls were all so lovely!! The lovely Michelle was waiting for us outside and Chels and Kristen came outside straight away as well (they saw us coming through the gates on the camera lol). All hugs and smiles, so good!!


View from our bedroom....

We had a great time scrapping, eating all the yummy food, going for a walk, sitting in the spa and just chatting, especially that!!


I used some photo's of other people as well here. I met the lovely Kate... didn't get to spend enough time with her!! This photo is from Kate.



Christine took the photo's of Luc, Chris and me and the one of Chels and me. Look how tall Chels is lol...

Christine and me at the billabong.

Lucrecia working hard ;)



I made a cute mini album about Ruby her birthday but haven't got a pic of it. Here are 2 of the LO's I did. (I didn't get that much done... got a bit of a flu/cold... but had plenty of time to chat instead).



Might do another update very soon.
Happy scrapping :)


9 comments:

Kerryn said...

What a gorgeous setting for a retreat!

Love the layouts :)

Krissy C said...

Love the retreat piccies Manon :D Awww look at Kate she is such a sweetie hey :) PMSL at tall Chels LOL

Stunning work as always lovey!

Krissy xx

Tiff Sawyer said...

Gosh, wish I could have been there, I enjoyed reading all about it, Tiff xx.

kate said...

lol krissy. i had a great time at noonaweena with the girls and meeting you too manon :) you are beautiful :) and cant wait to do it again!!

Stacey Young said...

Just wanted to say "HI" Manon, beautiful LO's and glad you had a great time at the retreat!

Ali said...

Wow Manon that is one beautiful place! And you all look like you were having a great time :) Fab LOs too!

Edleen said...

Manon, you're making me jealous! great photos and seems like you Girls must have had a blast :)

love your LOs!
have a great week :)

Kylie B said...

Oh wow thats looks like a beautiful retreat!
LO's are beautiful!

Melissa said...

Hey Manon, what a great time you girls had.I can't believe how tall Chels is, would never have known.Funny how we get these mental pictures in our heads of people...hehe.Would love to meet you at a retreat next year..hopefully. Mel