Sunday, 2 August 2009

August

August already!! Less than 2 months and my mum will be visiting us, woohoo!!

We finally got some bunks for the girls, nice white ones!! We were lucky as they were clearing the floor stock so we got $200 off, yay, love a good deal :) Now we only need to get a new expedit and a desk for me and we can change the rooms around!!

Anyway... so scrappy thing happening.

The new 123 challenge is up! The criteria this month are
1. Use something metal on your LO
2. Use an out of focus photo
3. Use at least 5 staples.

Here is my example.



Chels from ScrapBoutique sent me the gorgeous new October Afternoon "Ducks in a Row" the other week. She knows how much I have fallen in love with OA :) Luckily I had a scrappy day the next day, the morning with the CM ladies (I don't do the creative memories part but like the company and scrappy time) and the afternoon was spent at actsa. I did 2 LO's and 3 cards with them. 2 of the cards are already at their new owners and the ohter one is waiting for the little one to be born ;) (in case it's a girl.... am not sure of that lol).











I also did the Sunday Roast for the week long CC. We did it instead of Sunday on a Thursday. I also added a little twist and lifted Chels her LO. This is the roast.




And the last LO for today is made for Crafting in Style where I put up the August shaping up challenge. This month it's all about circles. Here is my example.


Thank you so much for visiting and thank you to all the people that are leaving lovely comments, they are appreciated very much!!! :)
Happy scrapping :)















14 comments:

Edleen said...

Beautiful layouts Manon! love the whole colour theme, so pretty :)

hope you're enjoying August!

Chris Millar said...

Wow Manon, so much to look at here!! The photo in the top layout is so darling!! And the one of your daughter putting the little blankies on her dolls reminds me so much of my girls. They didn't have nice ones like these ones Mel made, but they use to use giant hankies!!LOL Loving all your cards too!!

Tiff Sawyer said...

WOW Manon, so much inspiration and projects to see, thanks for sharing them all, I enjoyed looking, Tiff xx.

Leah said...

Such gorgeous creations here, Manon! Loving the ducks in a row cards. So cute!

PS thanks for stopping by my blog earlier! I really enjoyed the roast, and look forward to more of your fabulous challenges!

Krissy C said...

Gorgeous work as always Manon!

Krissy xx

Felicity said...

love all those LO's!!
It is always nice to get and scrap with others!!
Thanks for the beautiful comments on my blog.
x

Kerryn said...

Beautiful work Manon! Had heaps of fun with the roast - your example is fab!

Laura said...

Beautiful Work Manon!!! Loved your roast during last week :D
Laura xoxo

kate said...

beautiful layouts and cards manon as always :D love seeing your work. xox

Anonymous said...

Lieve Manon,

Wat heb je weer mooie dingen gemaakt,jij weet er elke keer weer wat moois van te maken,het is voor mij altijd weer even genieten.

Liefs mama

KarenB said...

Hey gorgeous, loving your creations as always xx

Liz Weber said...

Love how different your style is each time you create something Manon. That OA paper is way too cute and you have created some wonderful projects. Thanks for the inspiration! You will so LOVE your new book case and desk from Ikea - have fun rearranging the rooms!

Christine said...

Wow, you have been a busy girl! I love your OA pages and cards, they are gorgeous!

jules said...

just gorgeous as always honey...you are so creative with you layouts ..i just love them and those cards are just too cute!!!

jules xx