Friday, 21 August 2009

Goodbye CIS

I have decided to step down as a DT-er for Crafting in Style. I had a lovely time there but my heart wasn't in it anymore and i don't think that's fair towards the other DT girls, the owner Lana and to the members.


I just wanted to thank my 2 gorgeous 2 fellow DT-ers Karen and Laura for their scrappy company, inspiration, chats and friendship!! And I would like to thank the lovely Lady boss Lana for all her hard work and having me as one of her DT's. The gorgeous Kerryn has taken over my position, awesome choice, she is a fantastic scrapper!!!





Alrighty... what else has been happening...


We are moving some rooms around. The girls are going to share a room together, the lounge room and... tadaaaaa, Ruby her old room is now my new scrapping room. I'm typing in it as we speak. I still have some things to hang, put away etc. but when that is done I'll post some piccies, also from the girls their room. Allan has been so fantastic, painting away all the rooms for me. He's a virgo and I'm a libra.... he prefers to do the painting himself..... IYKWIM LOL. He's done a great job!! My mum will be having my room as her room when she comes over in September so I'm going to make the most of it for the next month!!!





I'll leave you for today with a LO that I did for the Monthly challenge at ScrapBoutique. The challenge, using primary colours and stickers/die cuts, was set by our celebrity Jo!



Happy Scrapping :)

9 comments:

Felicity said...

love all those LO's!! The speed scrap sketch was great!!
Cant wait to see piccies of the room.
Have great time in Sydney.
x

Lana said...

Thanks for your time on the DT Manon. We'll miss you but Kerryn is doing a great job! It must be great to finally have your own scrappy space!

Krissy C said...

Love the LO and woohoo for your own room lovey!Cant wait to see some piccies :)

Krissy xx

Kerryn said...

I'm going to miss your inspiration. xx

Anonymous said...

Lieve Manon,

Wat een mooie verhaal en mooie L.O.'s.Wat fijun dat de kamers al bijna klaar zijn ,ik verheug me erop om bij jullie te zijn en samen even lekker te genieten.

Liefs mama

Liz Weber said...

Hi Manon, congrats on your decision, a smart move by the sounds of how easily you were replaced!!!!! You can spend even more time with me at SB.

CANNOT wait to see your new scrap room - how exciting - Allan can come to my place and paint our place when he is done lol!

KarenB said...

It was fabulous working with you on the DT Manon, gonna miss you, but will definitely see you around xx

Loving your scrap space :)

Laura said...

So sad to see you quit the CIS DT, but I guess you have to follow your heart. Was great to get to know you more and I hope we can continue to have our little catch ups together on msn :D

kate said...

shame about cis manon, they have lost a wonderful dt member :) *hugs* xoxo