Monday, 28 September 2009

hhmmmm bit absent??

Hi :) I've been a bit MIA... but have a good reason for that. My lovely mum is visiting us for a month. It's her birthday today as well so happy birthday to my mum!! Can you tell that the girls just adore her??

We've done some of our usual "mum visiting" outings as going to "Floriade" (but we want to go again, it was so lovely), going to the botanic gardens today (we are going again hehe) and a few walks (as she luuurves her walks).
The girls just adore having her around, she plays with the lots and gives them loads of attention so they are very happy!!

I haven't scrapped a lot as we've been doing other things but I did a few LO's before she arrived. here they are :)

My gorgeous boy and me :) I really love these colours together, never really use them together much but am sure I will do it again.


This one was for a challenge to make a bright LO... think it's bright enough???



My roast for the September cybercrop at ScrapBoutique.


A LO showcasing the sass lass monstrosities papers for ScrapBoutique. I really loved working with these papers, again not my usual paper choice but i really enjoyed it and really love the outcome :) My apologies for the silly pic, but gotta keep it real hey, these two are so close, it's very cute (at times) but they can be little monsters as well hehe.


Speaking of Scrapboutique... we have a lovely new stylist, Emma Stafrace joining us and we also have the lovely Amanda joining us as our fabulous guest stylist for the next three months. Go and check them out!!!
I'll be back again tomorrow to celebrate someone else his birthday :)
Happy scrapping :)



3 comments:

Stacey Young said...

Hi Manon, beautiful, funky layouts!!! Love all the brights. How lovely it is to have your mum with you for a month and your girls do look like they adore her:)

Krissy Christie said...

Love those LO's Manon!!Awww how gorgeous is that photo of your girls and your mum!Happy birthday Manons mum!

Krissy xx

Lana said...

Gorgeous LOs and happy birthday to your mum! Glad you're all having a lovely time together