Monday, 7 September 2009

One LO share

Now that I'm not on the dt for CIS am anymore I have free time to scrap just for me. I do like challenges though so I did one for a challenge at Scrapbook 'n bits. This is it...


Yes... I know... another LO with Chris in it. I think I go through fases of scrapping certain people. i really needed to do some more Chris LO's so it;'s all good. I really have to make some mini albums about Lucy her birthdays too. I've made quite a few bout Ruby but not about Lucy, how's that, bad mummy!!

I think I need to get of this computer more often and scrap or do other crafts (no not cleaning etc ;) ) more.

I signed up for the Suzi Blu class. Drawing and painting "Petits" Suzi style, very cool. I had a look at some of the other participants blogs and wow, they are so amazing!!! I think some people are not really beginners as such (like I am...), maybe just beginners at Suzi her style. But it's good, I can only learn from them so that's nice.

Did you all have a nice fathers day? We didn't do much. Just hang at home, did some major pruning in the garden as it was fabulous weather and I took the kids for a play at Chris his work for a while. They had fun playing and I had fun drawing. One little girl came up to my table and asked me what I was doing, I showed her my drawing and she wanted to join in, so cute lol.

Might do some more craft this afternoon as the lovely sunny days have disappeared and we have some rain today. Don't mind it though, just means we get to enjoy the "green" a bit longer before summer starts.

Happy scrapping :)

6 comments:

Kerryn said...

YAY for getting to do a challenge, I'm a bit partial to them myself :D.

The layout looks fab!!!

Jewls said...

Manon, this is gorgeous!!!

KimmyS said...

This is such a gorgeous layout. i LOVE it and I LOVE that picture, so fun!

kate said...

beautiful manon!! i love seeing your chris layouts :) lap it up for as long as you can get photos of him willingly haha xox

Edleen said...

i *heart* this LO!

Happy Weekend :)

♥Liz Weber♥ said...

Oh what a fun and special layout Manon - you and Chris look like you are having so much fun. Chris, Ruby & Lucy will be so grateful to you for these gorgeous layouts and mini albums you make for them!