Thursday, 17 September 2009

ScrapBoutique "Changes" CC


This weekend we have our monthly cybercrop at ScrapBoutique. This month our theme is changes. There will be a few challenges uploaded on Friday night, the bingo plus the roast (both with me) will be on Saturday night. I hope you can come and join us!!!!!


Normally the roast is on a Sunday but I "changed" it this month as my mum will be here on Sunday, woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So no time to do a roast then :)


See you all on the weekend at ScrapBoutique!!


I'll leave you with a LO that I did on the weekend when the lovely Donna was staying here with us.







Happy Scrapping :)

3 comments:

kate said...

hi manon!!! beautiful layout, so jealous you and donna got time together! :D

enjoy having your mum visit, i cant wait to hear about her stay and see some photos :) enjoy xox

Lana said...

Love the scalloped edge on that LO. Yay for your mum coming! Have a lovely time with her!

KarenB said...

Oh I love this one Manon!! Gorgeous colours. Have a fabulous time with your Mum.

xx